TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

1/6/2024 12:40 PM
what trump a hunnert years from now is gonna be famous for is

wreckage

if some great patriot or criminal puts a bullet knife elbow phalange needle crazy russian cocktail

in his medulla

the perp will be known by me as Not That Bad

1/7/2024 10:51 AM
I have a question for my conservative friends out there. One of MAGAs claims about Jan 6th is that it was either FBI agents or antifa costumed like MAGAs to cause trouble for the MAGAs and Trump. If either of those are true why do the Republican candidates all say they will pardon the J6 prisoners?? It doesn't make sense.
1/7/2024 3:49 PM
Posted by bagchucker3 on 1/7/2024 10:51:00 AM (view original):
what trump a hunnert years from now is gonna be famous for is

wreckage

if some great patriot or criminal puts a bullet knife elbow phalange needle crazy russian cocktail

in his medulla

the perp will be known by me as Not That Bad

phalange

Isn't this what Phoebe told Rachel their plane would be flying without, causing chaos and passengers to disembark ?!
1/7/2024 5:15 PM
who's phoebe who's rachel

all i'm sayin is if trump gets karate chopped by a gracies toe just under the occipital

well deserved

tasteless if his head rolls off

but the price he pays for bein a never ending butt f*ck

election coming

let's get ready to rumble
1/8/2024 10:18 AM

who's phoebe who's rachel

Sacrilegious. I'm thinking of doing an SLB Theme titled "The One With No Left Phalange" from 1994-20004 in honor of our gang of 'Friends'. r.i.p. Chandler . . .
1/8/2024 11:38 AM

1/8/2024 6:19 PM
i don know if you know

but he ain a soldier no more

his title is Secretary

he's a pencil pusher

a guy runnin a office with no particular place he gotta be

my interest is more like What was the elective procedure

hemorrhoid removal? lip reduction? boob job?

inquirin minds want to know
1/9/2024 11:51 AM
"further evaluation revealed abdominal fluid collections impairing the function of his small intestines. This resulted in the back up of his intestinal contents which was treated by placing a tube through his nose to drain his stomach"

so yer tellin me gettin your barf removed through your nose is elective

that man is Hard Corp
1/9/2024 6:59 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 1/7/2024 3:49:00 PM (view original):
I have a question for my conservative friends out there. One of MAGAs claims about Jan 6th is that it was either FBI agents or antifa costumed like MAGAs to cause trouble for the MAGAs and Trump. If either of those are true why do the Republican candidates all say they will pardon the J6 prisoners?? It doesn't make sense.
notice no one answered this..not a surprise since there is no logical answer.
1/12/2024 2:59 PM
1/12/2024 4:35 PM
I stupidly read Doug's post in the hopes that he answered my question He didn't. It was another stupid meme.
1/13/2024 2:47 PM

1/13/2024 4:17 PM

RULE OF LAW / DOUGLAS ANDREWS

Why a Wrist-Slap for Ray Epps?

He seemed to encourage the events of January 6, and yet they let him off easy while throwing the book at so many others.

1/13/2024 6:12 PM

1/13/2024 6:12 PM
◂ Prev 1...917|918|919|920|921|922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.