WIS Plus - V1.0.5 - Browser Extension Topic

Agreed. I love it.
5/31/2020 10:34 AM
Hey all. Just wanted to share an update I've been working on. I've added a new toggle on the team's rating page to one-click remove walk-ons from the averages. Fun way to compare teams, particularly in D1, without letting walk-ons mess up averages. Screenshot of the basic function. It works with both overall ratings and player roles settings.

In addition to that, I've made the extension available in Firefox.

Both these updates are pending Google and Firefox review. They've since beefed up security since the last release, and since this plugin technically modifies a couple whatifsports.com urls, it has to go through manual review. I'll let you know when they get accepted.
3/22/2021 11:43 PM
Wow, this is awesome dude.
3/23/2021 1:17 AM
Awesome! Thanks, Basketts!
3/23/2021 10:15 AM
Just want to say thanks @ Basketts! This tool is super helpful.
3/23/2021 11:37 AM
I've been using this for awhile now. Great tool! Can't wait to start using that update!
3/23/2021 12:15 PM
I'm seeing the update now! This is great, thanks!
3/23/2021 3:12 PM
Thanks everyone. Just a small update - Chrome approval went through as you all have noticed. Firefox is a bit delayed since this plugin uses cookies to remember what you enter for recruit potentials. They require some extra opt-in steps that I don't really want to push on people. I'd rather just rewrite it without needed to use cookies.

Long story short - Firefox will happen soon, just will take some extra time. In the meantime, if anyone wants the zip for Firefox and knows how to install extensions locally, feel free to pm me.
3/23/2021 5:19 PM
basketts, this is incredible! Thank you!
3/24/2021 11:43 AM
Thanks Basketts! This is a fantastic tool that saves me a bunch of time (or more accurately lets me spend the same amount of time but on other HD things, LOL).
4/8/2021 4:49 AM
Updated to 1.0.5. This is a small update but a large one for me. Rewrote code to not rely on the use of cookies to store extension settings. This allowed me to submit and get approved by Firefox without the need for users to opt-in to cookies.

Firefox users should now be able to download the plugin at: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/wis-plus/
12/29/2021 12:32 PM
hey! i've long used this tool on my windows but just used to MAC and not able to find on the chrome web store. does it only work on windows? great tool so would love to continue using!
10/28/2022 3:33 PM
I need to update some code to make Google happy (their bots tagged some older code being used). Just haven't had time to update that section yet. I'll let you know as soon as I push the update and it comes back up in the Google store. Sorry for the inconvenience.
11/2/2022 12:53 AM
Posted by Basketts on 11/2/2022 12:53:00 AM (view original):
I need to update some code to make Google happy (their bots tagged some older code being used). Just haven't had time to update that section yet. I'll let you know as soon as I push the update and it comes back up in the Google store. Sorry for the inconvenience.
No worries - thanks for the update and for your work here! It's much appreciated and certainly adds to my experience of the game.
11/2/2022 10:31 AM
It's so funny. I'm usually using mobile to check on HD, but when I sit down and pull it up on my desktop, I'm always pleasantly surprised when I remember that I have this app. It's really awesome and I can't thank Basketts enough.
11/2/2022 10:34 AM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
WIS Plus - V1.0.5 - Browser Extension Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.