Anyone want to buy WhatIfSports? Topic

They can't make people pay more or change the credit system in a way that punishes long-time users unless they add some improvements to the game, IMO.

If they revamped some stuff, added new features, or appeared to care about the game at all then, sure, I'd be willing to pay more.
6/27/2023 3:11 PM
I still do...we just need some fresh updates and life into this thing.
1/11/2024 2:13 PM
Posted by shane182436 on 1/11/2024 2:13:00 PM (view original):
I still do...we just need some fresh updates and life into this thing.
I am likely the only nerd thatsfollowing Sharplink's position. Lets just say it isnt great. Market cap has is around 4.5MM but the various preferred shares and warrants have alot of teeth. One of the more interesting things (again for the nerd) is that the had to post sportshubs (unaudited) 9/30 FS which can be viewed below. Im fairly unclear why they didnt recognize any SAAS (ie WiS) revenue over that period, but again, I continue to think if someone really wanted this business, they could contact the CEO/board and make an offer. It not have to be that high to be competitive considering the parent company's parent company is only worth 4.5M

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1025561/000149315223032105/ex99-1.htm
1/11/2024 10:05 PM
Bump.

If anyone here is still interested in the users taking the game over, let me know. I've recently made some progress and am looking for financial and/or strategic help. Send me a site mail and we can take it offline.
5/16/2024 2:47 PM
Buying is one thing. Being able to afford a senior developer, or three, for the changes you'd want to make would quickly become more expensive than the acquisition itself.
5/16/2024 3:48 PM
The only thing of value w WIS is the email list. You’d come out far ahead to just spin up a new IP w no restrictions.
5/16/2024 7:24 PM
◂ Prev 1234
Anyone want to buy WhatIfSports? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.