We share our 2014 college basketball content schedule
March Madness Coverage2014 Big East Tournament Predictions
Louisville vs. Every Champion Since 1985
2013 National Championship Prediction
Big East Historical Basketball Tournament
2013-14 NCAA Basketball SimMatchup
Create Your Own NCAA Dream Team
The college basketball season is quickly winding down, as teams jockey to improve their NCAA Tournament seeding or just position themselves to make the Big Dance.
WhatIfSports.com will utilize its college basketball simulation engine to predict every game of the NCAA Tournament. Our 2014 March Madness Bracket Preview is a great resource to help with all of your bracket pools, including Bracket Challenge on FOXSports.com.
Prior to the NCAA Tournament, we're kicking off the prediction fun by simulating the Big East Tournament. Our simulation engine will play every matchup 501 times to learn each team's win percentage and average score.
Our 2014 college basketball postseason schedule is as follows:
- 2014 Big East Tournament Predictions and Preview
- 2013-14 College Basketball SimMatchup
- Coming Monday, March 17 - NCAA Tournament Predictions
- Coming Monday, March 17 - NCAA Tournament Regional Previews
- Coming Monday, March 24 - NCAA Tournament Sweet 16 Previews
- Coming Monday, March 31 - NCAA Tournament Final Four Previews
- Coming Sunday, April 6 - NCAA Tournament National Championship Prediction
Jake Westrich is the Digital Content Coordinator for WhatIfSports.com. He can be reached at email@example.com.