Olympic Lipsyncing Topic

I heard Ford made the cauldron's which explains why they didn't work.....if Toyota made them, they'd have come out too fast.....I'm surprised so many Americans watched the opening ceremonies???? Was Springer not on? No Monster Truck race in town on the weekend?

Although....KD Lang could've stayed home for that one.
2/14/2010 2:13 PM
I did turn it off for that guy's performance.
2/14/2010 2:30 PM
Clay Aiken never looked more manly.

2/14/2010 5:11 PM
Originally posted by alanasdad on 2/14/2010
.....I'm surprised so many Americans watched the opening ceremonies????  Was Springer not on?  No Monster Truck race in town on the weekend? [end quote]

Ouch.
2/14/2010 6:49 PM
Seriously, people sat home on a friday night to watch the opening ceremony of the olympics?

morons
2/15/2010 1:14 AM
Just a little note for the people who ran the "blame Canada" campaign in here earlier.

The chief architect of the Whistler Sliding Center and primary engineering consultant is Mr. David Baranowski of Salt Lake City, Utah who also designed the Winter Olympics Sliding track for the 2002 Salt Lake City games.

Thought you might like to know that.

2/15/2010 5:15 AM
Why? To prove Canada doesn't have anyone capable of designing the facilities they'd need for the Olympics?
2/15/2010 6:06 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By skonley on 2/13/2010

Quote: Originally posted by juskay on 2/13/2010Los Angeles 1984="the" SMOG Games!! (boycotted of course)Atlanta 1996="Somebody" bombed the games!! (and the USA lost the 4x100 relay)You POSTERS (who insult CANADA) would not know CULTURE if it grew on the end your tiny little dicks!!!.....baseball, Hot Dogs and Apple pie!!!! (Pontiac is gone people) I WONT CONDEMN AMERICANS IN GENERAL, BECAUSE i LOVE MOST AMERICANS.......iNSTEAD i SEND MY RATH TO THE POSTERS IN THIS FORUM......wHO FOR ALL i KNOW COULD BE cANADIAN....I was very happy with the opening ceramony!!!nuff said!!!

Wow, the whole time I thought it was Baseball, Hot Dogs, Apple Pie, and Chevrolet.

My bad.

And those opening ceremonies were pretty damn cheesy with the Ice Frankenstein thingys and all. And nice job on the malfunctioning cauldron. The whole time I was hoping the torch lighters would be the cast of the Trailer Park Boys.
....can't you read - the man was happy with the ceramony and said "nuff said!!!"

Didn't you know that statement automatically ends a thread???
2/15/2010 4:43 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By bklynborn on 2/15/2010
Quote: Originally Posted By skonley on 2/13/2010

Quote: Originally posted by juskay on 2/13/2010Los Angeles 1984="the" SMOG Games!! (boycotted of course)Atlanta 1996="Somebody" bombed the games!! (and the USA lost the 4x100 relay)You POSTERS (who insult CANADA) would not know CULTURE if it grew on the end your tiny little dicks!!!.....baseball, Hot Dogs and Apple pie!!!! (Pontiac is gone people) I WONT CONDEMN AMERICANS IN GENERAL, BECAUSE i LOVE MOST AMERICANS.......iNSTEAD i SEND MY RATH TO THE POSTERS IN THIS FORUM......wHO FOR ALL i KNOW COULD BE cANADIAN....I was very happy with the opening ceramony!!!nuff said!!!

Wow, the whole time I thought it was Baseball, Hot Dogs, Apple Pie, and Chevrolet.

My bad.

And those opening ceremonies were pretty damn cheesy with the Ice Frankenstein thingys and all. And nice job on the malfunctioning cauldron. The whole time I was hoping the torch lighters would be the cast of the Trailer Park Boys.
....can't you read - the man was happy with the ceramony and said "nuff said!!!"

Didn't you know that statement automatically ends a thread???

See this guy get's it!!
2/15/2010 6:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alanasdad on 2/14/2010I heard Ford made the cauldron's which explains why they didn't work.....if Toyota made them, they'd have come out too fast.....I'm surprised so many Americans watched the opening ceremonies????  Was Springer not on?  No Monster Truck race in town on the weekend?  Although....KD Lang could've stayed home for that one.

Maybe you should have had a Canadian auto-manufacturer make the cauldron.....oh, that's right, there is no Canadian Automobile Manufacturers. And it seems to me there is a big Monster Truck Race the next 2 weekends in Canada. Damn, there is even 2 shows a day on Saturday. You funny Canadians, always imitating us Americans.

And check out the story below. Maybe they should have used American made Zamboni's instead.
2/15/2010 7:39 PM

Zamboni problems at speedskating Oval again
February 15, 2010 6:34 PM | 1 Comment

By Brian Hamilton

RICHMOND, British Columbia -- Forget about the snow issues in the mountains. How about the ice issues on the track?

For the second straight day at Richmond Olympic Oval, an ice resurfacing machine (we call them Zambonis; here, they're Olympias) mishap has delayed competition. This time, one of the machines broke down while resurfacing the ice during the men's 500-meter races Monday night, and the skating is now set for a 7:30 p.m. Chicago time restart.

The 500-meter racing was one-quarter done, with 10 more pairs in the first round of, followed by a second set of 500-meter races to determine medalists.

On Sunday, a machine busted and spilled water onto the oval while resurfacing during the ladies' 3,000-meter races, delaying that competition while workers shoveled and squeegeed the track clean of the puddle.
2/15/2010 7:39 PM
2/15/2010 7:41 PM
Bob Costas is a joke wth that obvious hair piece.
2/15/2010 8:14 PM
LOL....and Al Michaels rug ain't much better. And poor Al looks like he has been embalmed already.
2/15/2010 8:22 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By skonley on 2/15/2010
Quote: Originally posted by alanasdad on 2/14/2010
I heard Ford made the cauldron's which explains why they didn't work.....if Toyota made them, they'd have come out too fast.....I'm surprised so many Americans watched the opening ceremonies???? Was Springer not on? No Monster Truck race in town on the weekend?

Although....KD Lang could've stayed home for that one.

Maybe you should have had a Canadian auto-manufacturer make the cauldron.....oh, that's right, there is no Canadian Automobile Manufacturers. And it seems to me there is a big Monster Truck Race the next 2 weekends in Canada. Damn, there is even 2 shows a day on Saturday. You funny Canadians, always imitating us Americans.

And check out the story below. Maybe they should have used American made Zamboni's instead
Wow two monster track Races in CANADA the next 2 weekends...lmao (it's probably in downtown Canada)....that's like saying hey there's a hockey game in America the next two weekends....ignorant dipshit. lol.....If we were imitating you Americans, the rest of the world would hate us and we would have an endless list of contestants for the Biggest Loser
2/15/2010 9:42 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Olympic Lipsyncing Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.