Clemens Topic

Clemens should be in.  He's arguably one of the top 2-3 pitchers of all time.  Same with Bonds.  Arguably one of the top 2-3 hitters of all time.

6/19/2012 11:51 AM
Posted by mudbone1969 on 6/18/2012 9:05:00 PM (view original):
Clemens won't get in, as won't many other cheating pricks of the era.  Bagwell, McGwire, Sosa, Bonds, Palmiero, etc.  Too bad for them.
Guilty until proven innocent, unless you are proven innocent, then you are guilty.

Bagwell: Never proven guilty
Griffey: Never proven guilty
McGwire: Admitted= Guilty
Sosa: Caught= Guilty
Bonds: Admitted= Guilty
Palmiero: Caught= Guilty
Clemens: Proven Innocent= Innocent
A-Rod: Admitted= Guilty

6/19/2012 4:03 PM
I don't need to have a guy like Bagwell to have been caught to know he's guilty as hell.  He was one of the most blatant cheats of the steroid era, as was Clemens.  He was a skinny dude, became enormous right in the middle of the steroid era, then got rail thin when testing began.  He's a cheater.
6/19/2012 8:50 PM
Clemens has never been rail thin.    What's your evidence against him, prosecutor1969?
6/19/2012 9:00 PM
ROID RAGE

GUILTY
6/19/2012 9:40 PM
Posted by mudbone1969 on 6/19/2012 8:50:00 PM (view original):
I don't need to have a guy like Bagwell to have been caught to know he's guilty as hell.  He was one of the most blatant cheats of the steroid era, as was Clemens.  He was a skinny dude, became enormous right in the middle of the steroid era, then got rail thin when testing began.  He's a cheater.
You should have been around for the Salem witch trials.
6/19/2012 10:21 PM

greatgrampa1969 was there.   Do you see any witches running around these days?

6/19/2012 10:46 PM
Posted by Bilfert on 6/19/2012 10:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by mudbone1969 on 6/19/2012 8:50:00 PM (view original):
You should have been around for the Salem witch trials.
I'd have cleared that **** right up.
6/19/2012 11:37 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 6/19/2012 10:46:00 PM (view original):

greatgrampa1969 was there.   Do you see any witches running around these days?

You're older than me, PopsT23.
6/19/2012 11:37 PM
Guilty.  Everyone knows it.  Quit pretending otherwise.
6/20/2012 12:15 AM
Posted by Bilfert on 6/19/2012 4:03:00 PM (view original):
Posted by mudbone1969 on 6/18/2012 9:05:00 PM (view original):
Clemens won't get in, as won't many other cheating pricks of the era.  Bagwell, McGwire, Sosa, Bonds, Palmiero, etc.  Too bad for them.
Guilty until proven innocent, unless you are proven innocent, then you are guilty.

Bagwell: Never proven guilty
Griffey: Never proven guilty
McGwire: Admitted= Guilty
Sosa: Caught= Guilty
Bonds: Admitted= Guilty
Palmiero: Caught= Guilty
Clemens: Proven Innocent= Innocent
A-Rod: Admitted= Guilty

OJ was proven innocent also.
6/20/2012 12:16 AM
Don't we live in America?   If you're acquitted, you're acquitted. 

The problem I have is that we, the American people, have said "If you're innocent, scream you're innocent.  Take it to court and prove it."    Clemens did EXACTLY that.   He testified to Congress that he never used PED.   He was acquitted on perjury charges due to that testimony.   He filed a defamation suit against his accuser.   He done everything we've demanded from the accused PED users.   Yet, judging from the talking heads and the clowns in this forum, it's still not enough.
"I just know he used PED.  I just know it."
6/20/2012 8:48 AM
FWIW, this is just a case of "He's not a likeable guy."   

Sosa and McGwire were media darlings.   Smiles and hugs for everyone.   Bonds was a surly bastard.   Giambi was a happy go lucky guy.   Who caught more grief for using?
6/20/2012 8:49 AM
Its not very often I find myself without opinion, but alas! Not one do I have!
6/20/2012 9:22 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 6/20/2012 8:48:00 AM (view original):
Don't we live in America?   If you're acquitted, you're acquitted. 

The problem I have is that we, the American people, have said "If you're innocent, scream you're innocent.  Take it to court and prove it."    Clemens did EXACTLY that.   He testified to Congress that he never used PED.   He was acquitted on perjury charges due to that testimony.   He filed a defamation suit against his accuser.   He done everything we've demanded from the accused PED users.   Yet, judging from the talking heads and the clowns in this forum, it's still not enough.
"I just know he used PED.  I just know it."
OJ's looking for Nicole's killer also.
6/20/2012 9:36 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...15 Next ▸
Clemens Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.