Derek Jeter's Last Stand Topic

?????
4/1/2014 5:29 PM
C'mon.  Don't clam up.   Surely you got something for that.   What was it?
4/1/2014 5:29 PM
You work hard at winning internet arguments.   What do you get?    Hell, you won that one 13 months ago and still like to gloat over it.   What is your prize?
4/1/2014 5:32 PM
You created an alias.   Played one season of Gridiron so you'd have posting rights.   What is the grand prize for internet arguing?   After all, that's why bad_luck was created.    What's the end game?
4/1/2014 5:33 PM
I'm seriously asking a question.    You don't play the games so there's only one reason for bad_luck to be here.    What is your goal?   What's the "win" when you post?   You've been doing it since September 2012.   Surely you have some idea.   Share it.
4/1/2014 5:35 PM
Better yet.   I'm really the only person who interacts with you.  What happens if I stop posting?  Do you shrivel up and disappear?   Try your hardest to find another sparring partner?   What does bad_luck do if MikeT23 ignores him?
4/1/2014 5:37 PM
Wow, I'm really under your skin.

4/1/2014 5:38 PM
I think this, right here, is his prize.

He'll pick a fight with me about "value" of a MLB player if you were to disappear.  
4/1/2014 5:39 PM
Just trying to figure out what you're getting from this.    Tell us.
4/1/2014 5:40 PM
Posted by burnsy483 on 4/1/2014 5:39:00 PM (view original):
I think this, right here, is his prize.

He'll pick a fight with me about "value" of a MLB player if you were to disappear.  
Yeah but I have a ton of posts.   Whether he's here or not, I'll have a ton of posts.   He doesn't "get me" to post.  I'm doing it with or without him. 
4/1/2014 5:41 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/1/2014 5:40:00 PM (view original):
Entertainment. What do you get from this?
4/1/2014 6:15 PM
what does any of this have to do with Derek Jeter?
4/1/2014 7:24 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 4/1/2014 6:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/1/2014 5:40:00 PM (view original):
Entertainment. What do you get from this?

Honestly, I'm not sure.   As a general rule, I simply block users when the exchange always devolves to "You're an idiot", "No, you're an idiot."   Seems like a massive waste of time.  It's like 2nd grade recess.  And, quite honestly, I like to think I've matured beyond that stage.  Beating on you yesterday, asking "What's your prize?" over and over again, made me realize that I haven't.   But I stumbled onto something.   My theory that you just shrivel up and die if you have no one to argue with for pages on end.   You don't play the games so the only reason bad_luck was created was to argue.   So, because I'm sure I'd get sucked into another 50 pages of "How stupid are you?", "Not as stupid as you", I've decided to block you.    As of this post, you've been averaging about 350 posts per month since you arrived.  Without me, let's see if you can maintain that pace.   Post count: 6432.   I'll check you again in a month or two.

4/2/2014 8:30 AM
4/2/2014 8:52 AM
◂ Prev 1...76|77|78|79|80...94 Next ▸
Derek Jeter's Last Stand Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.