"Baseball is fine. Don't worry about it" Topic

8/6/2014 1:37 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 8/6/2014 1:37:00 PM (view original):
The little parrot that could.
8/6/2014 1:41 PM
I find this funny.   You know I'm hitting the button.   You're using more than two clicks/keystrokes.   What's the point?   You're not really making a point or saying anything.   Why type something that you know I'll remove?  Seems like a waste of time.   A bigger waste of time than the rest of us waste making "points" or whatever it is we do.
8/6/2014 1:54 PM
I'm curious what it is that was written that scared you so much that you had to redline it. Hopefully whatever it was appears in another thread that you don't control.
8/6/2014 2:11 PM
Good thread.
8/6/2014 2:17 PM
Mine always are.   
8/6/2014 2:26 PM
I've seen people get a few weeks of forum bans before for redlining a bunch of unoffensive stuff.  Worth posting to see if we can make that happen, right?
8/6/2014 2:37 PM
Calling someone a troll while offering nothing is nothing more than trolling.   nomar does it all the time.    Got tired of it because he doesn't even try to participate in a discussion.    I won't get banned for that.   Unlike many, I know how the forums work.
8/6/2014 2:42 PM
Yeah, you won't get banned for that.  Obviously I can't tell what he said, since it's redlined.
8/6/2014 3:00 PM
That's all it was.  It's the definition of trolling which is why it's so stupid.

Discussion happening amongst several people.
One lone "YOUR A IDOIT!!!" post.

Somebody else did it a few weeks ago.   Went into every thread to call me a troll without posting anything on topic.    Probably where nomar got the idea.

8/6/2014 3:10 PM
I said nothing.  Other than the 1st red line post, all the rest of them were laughing.

I just replied to seamar's post about mikey being insufferable in RL.  Nothing bad...just said that he's gotta be this insufferable in RL, because he's ALWAYS on here posting.  That's all.

Continue to red line me.  
8/6/2014 3:42 PM
Shockingly, all posts were deleted and I'm still posting.   As I said, calling someone a troll and adding nothing to the discussion is the definition of trolling.  Thanks for playing.
8/6/2014 4:33 PM
And, obviously, all on topic discussion has stopped.   Which is what trolls aspire to do.   Good job, nomar.  

8/6/2014 4:43 PM
Bush lied people died
8/6/2014 4:58 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/6/2014 4:33:00 PM (view original):
Shockingly, all posts were deleted and I'm still posting.   As I said, calling someone a troll and adding nothing to the discussion is the definition of trolling.  Thanks for playing.
Really?  Did I say I wasn't trolling?  Thanks hall monitor. 
8/6/2014 5:11 PM
◂ Prev 1...11|12|13|14|15|16 Next ▸
"Baseball is fine. Don't worry about it" Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.