MLB Forums Topic

Posted by all3 on 8/19/2016 9:38:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/19/2016 8:15:00 AM (view original):
An example:

A week ago, I sarcastically said "I'm surprised ARod didn't blame his PED use on Jeter and the Yankees since he moved to 3B in order to play in New York." Or something like that.

3 days later, all3 says "Maybe, if the Yanks hadn't forced ARod to move to 3B, he wouldn't have used 'roids."

Now, that's just retarded(and the reason I decided to leave all3 on block). None of us know why ARod used PEDs. We certainly don't know a reason why he wouldn't have. But, if you just look at his contract incentives, they're based on home runs not games played at SS. To the best of my knowledge, ARod has never said "Looking back, I wish I wouldn't have agreed to move to 3B. I'd have liked to have played SS my entire career." It's generally accepted that ARod has a huge ego and, when he talks of milestones, it's home runs. PEDs helps you be strong. Being strong helps you hit homers. Do the math.
I pulled the strings with that comment, and the Puppet responded. You jumped at that comment with stupid comment after stupid comment. You replied directly to numerous posts, so don't try your old "You've been blocked." routine, because that just makes you look dumber and proves you're a liar.
Have you ever been referred to a mental health professional?
8/19/2016 9:41 AM
Yes, but he said taking care of you was already more than he can handle.
It's "sweet" that you keep trying to rescue your "buddy" Mike though.
8/19/2016 10:56 AM
What an incredibly clever and original response!

No wonder you're owning everybody in the Forums.

Great job!

8/19/2016 11:22 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/19/2016 11:58:00 AM (view original):
BTW, no one believes you're smart enough to cleverly set a trap and drag someone in. I'm pretty sure my lone response was along the lines of "I sarcastically said that 4 days, dumbass. That's retarded."

And, yeah, I put you back on block Mon/Tue. I re-realized you were way too dumb to engage.
And yet, here you are, engaging with all3.

Maybe you're both "way too dumb."
8/19/2016 12:00 PM
I'm always down for a threesome.
8/19/2016 12:05 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 8/19/2016 12:05:00 PM (view original):
How BL's threesomes usually turn out:
8/19/2016 12:20 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 8/19/2016 12:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 8/19/2016 12:05:00 PM (view original):
How BL's threesomes usually turn out:
And that's still more exciting than Tec's sex life.
8/19/2016 12:27 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/18/2016 9:16:00 PM (view original):
I call people names when they do agree with me. Ask tec, wylie, sjpoker, etc, etc.

As for all3, everyone pretty much agrees that he makes dirt look smart. He must have read "If you declare victory on the internet, it means you won" a few days ago because that's been his thing. Truth is, no one wins an internet argument. No one is changing anyone's mind and, at best, you're just killing time. But, when you take stupidity to all3's level, you deserve a little extra mocking.

And, FWIW, there's no one to "root" for, dumbass. We're all losers because we're arguing on a simsports site. A SIMSPORTS SITE!!! Am I the only one who recognizes this?
Mike calls people names. It doesn't matter if they agree with him, disagree with him, have never even heard of or spoken to him or have any idea who he is. He calls people names.

If you are a loser because you argue on a simsports site, but you recognize that you are a loser for doing so, does that lessen your loserness somewhat?
8/19/2016 2:21 PM
Posted by all3 on 8/19/2016 9:38:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/19/2016 8:15:00 AM (view original):
An example:

A week ago, I sarcastically said "I'm surprised ARod didn't blame his PED use on Jeter and the Yankees since he moved to 3B in order to play in New York." Or something like that.

3 days later, all3 says "Maybe, if the Yanks hadn't forced ARod to move to 3B, he wouldn't have used 'roids."

Now, that's just retarded(and the reason I decided to leave all3 on block). None of us know why ARod used PEDs. We certainly don't know a reason why he wouldn't have. But, if you just look at his contract incentives, they're based on home runs not games played at SS. To the best of my knowledge, ARod has never said "Looking back, I wish I wouldn't have agreed to move to 3B. I'd have liked to have played SS my entire career." It's generally accepted that ARod has a huge ego and, when he talks of milestones, it's home runs. PEDs helps you be strong. Being strong helps you hit homers. Do the math.
I pulled the strings with that comment, and the Puppet responded. You jumped at that comment with stupid comment after stupid comment. You replied directly to numerous posts, so don't try your old "You've been blocked." routine, because that just makes you look dumber and proves you're a liar.
so, every stupid comment (and there have been many)you've made on here was to pull someone's string?? Somehow I don't belive that.
8/19/2016 2:25 PM
This is a perfect application of Occam's Razor:

I think all3's made stupid comments because he's stupid.
8/19/2016 2:30 PM
I'm sure I've made posts that I'd like to take back. That's called being human. I'm willing to admit that. Others who would rather name-call and BS until people forget the original point. Lard 'tard is the biggest offender, but not the only one. Gotta wonder how he supposedly blocked me on Monday or Tuesday, yet has kept responding to every post.
8/19/2016 4:01 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6|7 Next ▸
MLB Forums Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.