This is gonna be a fun year....DUI Jets Topic

Not true. They changed uniform styles a few times. That's something.
11/1/2010 9:54 AM
Guess you're right.
11/1/2010 10:06 AM
Posted by lesliechow on 11/2/2010 7:02:00 PM (view original):
The Dirty Sanchez still needs a lot of work.  Spent too much time around Pete Carroll, it will take a few years to undo that.
Doesn't help he's stuck with Rexy now.
11/3/2010 4:11 PM
Posted by timeprime71 on 5/4/2010 8:50:00 PM (view original):
Quote: Originally Posted By toddcommish on 5/04/2010It might help with the noise, but the fact is... Holmes is an ******. 100 other people on the plane comply with the rules, but he chooses not to

Exactly. We know what we are dealing with here. (Ill keep my racist comments to myself).

Why is this even an issue (besided that a guy infatuiated with/scared of the Jets found it necessary to post it).

Is this event going to change how many balls he catches this season?
Personally I think if if he took the earphones off that day he wouldn't have had his 2nd game winning catch in 2 weeks.

You know because according to the Mass-hole blowjob haters on this site like 05Blowmar05 things like that and how many kids Cromartie has makes them worse players.

Hey Blowmar - you having any fun yet?  7-2!
11/14/2010 4:46 PM
Posted by timeprime71 on 11/14/2010 4:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by timeprime71 on 5/4/2010 8:50:00 PM (view original):
Quote: Originally Posted By toddcommish on 5/04/2010It might help with the noise, but the fact is... Holmes is an ******. 100 other people on the plane comply with the rules, but he chooses not to

Exactly. We know what we are dealing with here. (Ill keep my racist comments to myself).

Why is this even an issue (besided that a guy infatuiated with/scared of the Jets found it necessary to post it).

Is this event going to change how many balls he catches this season?
Personally I think if if he took the earphones off that day he wouldn't have had his 2nd game winning catch in 2 weeks.

You know because according to the Mass-hole blowjob haters on this site like 05Blowmar05 things like that and how many kids Cromartie has makes them worse players.

Hey Blowmar - you having any fun yet?  7-2!
Congrats!

Pats are 7-2 as well, your point?

If the commish had a backbone, DUI boy would have been suspended.
11/15/2010 10:01 AM
Bumped for the absurdity of this whole thread.

You guys should ALL read what you wrong and than apologize and admit how wrong you were.
1/17/2011 1:49 AM
Posted by moranis on 5/5/2010 11:47:00 AM (view original):
I'm not sure the Jets got better. Holmes is a head case and suspended for the start of the year. Edwards will probably be suspended the first couple of games. Tomlinson and McKnight are downgrades from Jones and Washington. They let Faneca go, for no apparent reason.

And this is a team that went 9-7 and barely made the playoffs, they might have to go 10-6 just to make the playoffs this year.
No comment
1/17/2011 1:52 AM
Posted by 05nomar05 on 5/5/2010 1:17:00 PM (view original):
Cromartie is overrated. Had 1 good year, then got burnt year in and year out.

Taylor, how much in the tank...and is he there for the right reasons (HBO cameras trying to pimp himself out for post career).

Jones, Green and Washington are better than Green, LT and McKnight.

Edwards isn't that good. Sure he'll make some decent grabs, but he'll drop just as many.

Holmes will probably play 5 or so games, then get into more trouble.

It's going to be a fun season in the AFC East. Pats, Jets and Phins should all be very productive teams. It's gonna be competitive.
LOL  Dumbass.  This guy is 100%  wrong all the time
1/17/2011 1:53 AM
Posted by The Taint on 5/5/2010 4:52:00 PM (view original):
LT is done. Thomas Jones will have a much better year than LT will. Washington is a highly underrated back. The Seahawks are going to love him. I too feel like they got worse at the RB position.
LOL
1/17/2011 1:54 AM
Posted by timeprime71 on 5/5/2010 5:11:00 PM (view original):
Why did I think LWashington was hurt in the pre-season? My bad. I stand corrected.

Point is he suffered a major injury. He's not the same guy. I hope Im wrong because I like Leon.

Also - not going to bad mouth TJ because he was one of my fav Jets. I wish him luck.

BUT .... For the 1st time ever I have alot of faith in Jet management and I think they know what they are doing. If I have to decide who's opinion may be right I'll go with Tanenbaum/Ryan over nomar/the taint/moranis.

And if anyone wants a bet -- Most yards rushing TJ/LT look me up.
Too bad only 1 of you big mouth cowards put your money where your mouth is.
1/17/2011 1:56 AM
Posted by timeprime71 on 5/5/2010 5:15:00 PM (view original):
Quote: Originally Posted By The Taint on 5/05/2010I'll take a 20 dollar gift card on that

Booked
Taint you owe me $20 bucks
1/17/2011 1:56 AM
Not much talk about Holmes wearing the earphones on the plane or Cromarties 900 kids today.  I said you were a dumbass for making them football issues and I was right.  Along with everything else I said I this retarded thread.
1/17/2011 2:05 AM
usually dont like reading your posts miket because when i used to post often, it would be you bashing on the mets....
obviously they suck and deserved it but still lol. but i love what you did in this thread hahaha, i bet none of the idiot posters will come back and say anything.
1/17/2011 3:20 AM
Posted by miket33 on 5/10/2010 1:15:00 AM (view original):
Although I agree with almost everything you say, I got to tell you one thing I think is wrong.

The Jets didn't lose Leon Washington a few weeks ago when they traded him. The Jets lost Leon Washington last season when that bone snapped and popped thru his skin. That Leon Washington doesn't exsists anymore. He's gone forever.

Of course Im not a doctor and I hope Im wrong but he suffered a horrific injury and I can't believe he will ever be close to as good as he was.
Well if you want to bump all the dumbasserym, you might as well bump your claim that Leon Washington was done forever.  Which account do you want the GC for.  Good thing I came over here and read this today, cause I forgot all about that one.
1/17/2011 9:58 AM
Posted by metsrock229 on 1/17/2011 3:20:00 AM (view original):
usually dont like reading your posts miket because when i used to post often, it would be you bashing on the mets....
obviously they suck and deserved it but still lol. but i love what you did in this thread hahaha, i bet none of the idiot posters will come back and say anything.
That's timeprime/primetime or whatever, not MikeT23.
1/17/2011 9:59 AM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8 Next ▸
This is gonna be a fun year....DUI Jets Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.