NEW YORK JETS DRAFT+ GREAT FAN PAGE Topic

*yawn*

That offense of the Jets looks bad.  

You guys should feel lucky Romo is a moron (dumb fumble and stupid INT) and that the Cowgirls can't play special teams.  Also, what was Garrett doing keeping Bryant out there with 1 leg?
9/12/2011 2:13 PM
Trying to win a game?
9/12/2011 3:07 PM
Posted by 05nomar05 on 9/12/2011 2:13:00 PM (view original):
*yawn*

That offense of the Jets looks bad.  

You guys should feel lucky Romo is a moron (dumb fumble and stupid INT) and that the Cowgirls can't play special teams.  Also, what was Garrett doing keeping Bryant out there with 1 leg?
Once again ......
Its amazing how much the MASS-HOLES are always so concerned with New York 

Blowmar cluthching for straws again, worried about the Jets.  Jerkoff
9/12/2011 8:50 PM
Watched the game from Sec. 148, as usual, and couldn't be more excited.

Romo sucks and it was a gift, for sure, but Ill take it!!

And the bright side they did play well, made  the big plays at clutch times and 1st game I can ever remember with NO PENALTIES!       JUST AN AWESOME GAME.

Alittle concerned with Sanchez, no zip on ball in 2nd half, and Shone Greene (where was he?).  But they made the big play when needed and the D was clutch.

So we played bad and we are 1-0 with 2 of our easier games coming up.  Good time to get out the bugs and sharpen up.
9/12/2011 9:01 PM
YES!

JETS WILL WEAR TITANS THROWBACKS, *****!

LOVE THOSE UNIS!
9/18/2011 4:32 PM (edited)
5-1  IN TITANS UNIS

GREAT GAME FER KELLER, DEFENCE,

NFL FUCKED US WITH THIS SCHEDULE: UP NEXT IN OAKLAND AGAIN(NEVER AT HOME VS. THOSE *******) AT RAVENS, AT PATSIES

HOPE MANGOLD ISN'T BADLY HURT, BACKUP IS  WAIVER WIRE PICKUP 2 WEEKS AGO
9/18/2011 4:32 PM
Got 3 road games coming up (and 2 of them against 2 of the best teams in the NFL) and without our All-Pro Center out for at least 2-3 games.

Had 2 wins handed to us by bad teams making bad plays  Not feeling real confident. 

On the bright side the defense has been real good and they did take advantage of those bad teams and bad plays. 
I guess we will see.
9/20/2011 7:34 AM
Posted by antoncresten on 9/18/2011 4:32:00 PM (view original):
YES!

JETS WILL WEAR TITANS THROWBACKS, *****!

LOVE THOSE UNIS!
Wore my blue Titans Sanchez #6 Throwback jersey to the game and I am 2-0 wearing that Jersey to the game.
9/20/2011 7:36 AM
GO TO THE RAIDER GAMEWITH MIKET23 AND WEAR IT!
9/20/2011 7:47 AM
Saw that loss coming a mile away.  Freaking disgrace.  They are not that good.  Ravans and Pats coming up. On the road.  I dont have a good feeling.
9/26/2011 8:03 AM
Thats as bad as it gets.  Despite all the hype and hoopla at the end of the day this is not a good team.  Running game doesnt exsist.  QB the worst I've seen.  That great defense??  Can't stop anyone.  Right up and down TERRIBLE!  And I dont understand why.

Except for a gift from Romo and a really horrific Jag team, the Jets could easily start off 0-5!

Not surprised if Bradt drops 50 on them next week.  8-8 would be lucky.
10/3/2011 10:56 AM
The worst part is the Jets actually didnt play bad.  Just at this point in time there is a big difference between the Jets and the Pats.  Its not really close.

The best part is you can see the Jets have the talant to turn it around but at this point they would need a TOTAL turnaround.  Dont really see it happening.  Playoffs far away at this point.
10/11/2011 12:41 AM
get rid of yout offensive coordinator - that was a terribly called game
10/11/2011 12:50 AM
Maybe.  I think they get more blame/credit than they deserve.  Great calls when they work, horrible call when they don't. Also alot of dropped passes by the receivers and bad passes (usually slightly behind) from Sanchez..    Alot of blame to go around.
10/11/2011 1:02 AM
I can't believe how many throws Sanchez makes that are off target.......you can't be that inaccurate and survive in the NFL for long
10/11/2011 6:04 AM
◂ Prev 1...18|19|20|21|22...61 Next ▸
NEW YORK JETS DRAFT+ GREAT FAN PAGE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.