Seahawks! SUPER BOWL Champs! Topic

Posted by randle44 on 10/19/2014 11:50:00 PM (view original):
jack off to your Lynch jerseys ..after this year he will be selling crack on the streets of Compton ,pimping out his pregnant wife to raiders fans  , extra crack rock if R.Wilson can tongue the dude's  nut sack ..Sh!thawks are the biggest fraud the NFL has ever seen
Um...ok...
10/20/2014 10:49 AM
randle....back from the gutter
10/24/2014 9:42 AM
So...I guess Wilson isn't black enough.
10/24/2014 4:37 PM
Keeping the drunken idiots under control.

The Seattle Seahawks have been accused of doing something shameful and wrong to the great sports fans of the Pacific Northwest.

According to a study conducted by KOMO News in Seattle in conjunction with a local laboratory, the beer at CenturyLink Field has lower levels of alcohol than is advertised by the breweries. It's not just Seahawks fans who are affected, either. The Seattle Sounders of MLS play at the stadium as well. 

Some of the brews had alcohol by volume levels more than a half percent lower than the advertised number. This is actually a pretty serious thing, since federal law prohibits vendors from selling beer with ABV levels more than 0.3 percent below the advertised number.

11/13/2014 10:23 AM
Haha!  I bet there were a lot of "drunk" fans there.  

I've always wanted to get a keg of St. Paulie's girl for a party to see how people would react.
11/13/2014 12:43 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I know this is an extremely unpopular opinion here in Seattle, but is anyone else worried that the Seahawks are about to give $20 million+/year to a very good running QB whose ability to escape the pocket and throw accurately masks the fact that he can't throw from the pocket?
12/8/2014 6:59 PM
That bum will never win anything.
12/8/2014 7:24 PM
Posted by examinerebb on 12/8/2014 6:59:00 PM (view original):
I know this is an extremely unpopular opinion here in Seattle, but is anyone else worried that the Seahawks are about to give $20 million+/year to a very good running QB whose ability to escape the pocket and throw accurately masks the fact that he can't throw from the pocket?
Paying the best QB in franchise history?  Not worried about that in the least.
12/8/2014 9:21 PM
Jim Zorn II
12/8/2014 9:34 PM
Posted by stinenavy on 12/8/2014 7:24:00 PM (view original):
That bum will never win anything.
Good point.  The Ravens never would have won another Super Bowl if they hadn't given Dilfer that huge extension.
12/9/2014 10:26 AM
Posted by kcden on 12/8/2014 9:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by examinerebb on 12/8/2014 6:59:00 PM (view original):
Paying the best QB in franchise history?  Not worried about that in the least.
That's not a high bar to clear.
12/9/2014 10:26 AM
Dilfer = Russell Wilson?
12/9/2014 12:27 PM
◂ Prev 1...35|36|37|38|39...51 Next ▸
Seahawks! SUPER BOWL Champs! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.