Patriots 9.5 points favorites over Ravens Topic

That's it, keep pretending to laugh because it covers the truth that you're nothing more than a petulant child acting out on a message board.
2/4/2013 11:41 AM
Posted by edsortails on 2/4/2013 11:10:00 AM (view original):
When you carry your hatred off the field it makes your on the field claims much less credible......I could care less about his women, but making them part of your rant only serves to cheapen it.....
No kidding. Tom Brady with his 3 super bowl rings, 8 pro bowl selections, and 2 MVPs, is overrated. Tom Brady's supermodel wife's looks are also overrated. So were the looks of his ex-girlfriend, the A-list actress and model.

2/4/2013 11:42 AM
A-list?
2/4/2013 11:43 AM
Posted by bistiza on 2/4/2013 11:41:00 AM (view original):
That's it, keep pretending to laugh because it covers the truth that you're nothing more than a petulant child acting out on a message board.
Actually, no it doesn't.  

Everyone here has noticed how incredibly deaf/dumb/blind you are. 

I'm laughing because i find your posts funny.
2/4/2013 11:44 AM
I'm sure bad_luck is here only to disagree with me and bash me.

Still chasing me around like a sad little puppy dog. Too bad I can't hear his whimpering now that he's blocked.

Posted by moranis on 2/4/2013 11:43:00 AM (view original):
A-list?
A- or B+?
Posted by bistiza on 2/4/2013 11:44:00 AM (view original):
I'm sure bad_luck is here only to disagree with me and bash me.

Still chasing me around like a sad little puppy dog. Too bad I can't hear his whimpering now that he's blocked.

2/4/2013 11:45 AM
Posted by 05nomar05 on 2/4/2013 11:44:00 AM (view original):
Posted by moranis on 2/4/2013 11:43:00 AM (view original):
A-list?
A- or B+?
She had a leading role in I-Robot...so maybe A-, but she's still really hot.
2/4/2013 11:53 AM
Everyone here has noticed how incredibly deaf/dumb/blind you are.

No.

A few people here are frustrated because I dare to defend my own opinions against theirs, and I do it well enough they can't bully me into giving up (which is what they're used to doing to others).

A few people (some others, many of the same who are frustrated) also act like petulant children who hurl insults because they've got nothing of real substance.

You may belong in the first group, but you certainly place yourself squarely within the second.
I'm laughing because i find your posts funny.

Excellent. The irony of the over rated Brady going out with two women whose looks are over rated is priceless.

Still, I suspect the real humor of that is lost on you amid your own immaturity. You seem to enjoy childish insult based humor. Following that and catering to your childish nature, maybe if I say "fart" or "poop", that will set you giggling like mad.
2/4/2013 1:38 PM
Tell us more about the 10,000 year old earth you believe in.
2/4/2013 1:52 PM (edited)
Let me guess: bad_luck disagrees with everything I'm saying and also I'm a (insert insult here).

Wash, rinse, repeat - I'm sure.

Hilarious since I don't have to read his BS.

2/4/2013 1:48 PM
I'm not sure you understand the purpose of the "block" function.
2/4/2013 1:49 PM
Correct. He responds to my posts making his "block" of me pointless.
2/4/2013 1:51 PM
Of course I understand the purposes of the block function, burnsy.

It keeps me from having to read bad_luck's post. That is it's purpose - keeping me from reading those posts.

It also tells me he has made a post, which he tends to do a lot right after I've posted. I think that's hilarious since I've told him I can't see what he posts. His days of attention seeking from me are over. Now I can be entertained by the idea he's seeking attention, but not have to address the actual BS he spews. Perfect.

2/4/2013 1:56 PM
And yet, you are still responding. Even if you are pretending not to.
2/4/2013 1:57 PM
◂ Prev 1...37|38|39|40|41...85 Next ▸
Patriots 9.5 points favorites over Ravens Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.