First Superbowl in a decade without ... Topic

Posted by stinenavy on 1/30/2013 4:38:00 PM (view original):
How many "fluke" playoff losses does Peyton Manning have now?
Post of the year.
1/31/2013 10:22 AM
How many times does Brady choke and lose in the playoffs, yet everyone forgets that in favor of 3 SB wins from a decade ago?
1/31/2013 11:42 AM
Posted by bistiza on 1/31/2013 11:42:00 AM (view original):
How many times does Brady choke and lose in the playoffs, yet everyone forgets that in favor of 3 SB wins from a decade ago?
Hahaha!!

Dude, you just hate him so much.  It's very funny.

Dude has been to 2 superbowls since 2007.  Yeah, he's overrated.
1/31/2013 12:07 PM
His talented team has carried him to two SBs and he has choked in both, because he sucks when the defense actually gets anywhere close to him.

"Oh, look at me, I stand in a protected pocket and throw great when I never get touched. Oh no, a defender came within three steps of me and may have breathed in my direction, come on referee, that's a penalty because I'm Tom Brady no one is allowed to even breathe that close to me."

Brady the massive choker. Keep denying it, Brady worshipper.

2/1/2013 10:08 AM
Which QBs are better than Brady?
2/1/2013 11:29 AM
I see bad_luck is still at it. I bet he's attacking me and/or trying to argue with me in this post even though he should be well aware I can't see what he posts.

Calm down, bad_luck. I know you're still frustrated from the fact that I totally destroyed you in all the arguments we had, including your pathetic attempt to create an argument out of a situation that didn't even matter, but you really should chill out because I no longer read what you have to say.

Although I must admit it is kind of fun to imagine what kind of crazy BS you're going to spew after you read this post. You revealed the kind of immature and downright childish person you act like on this board in those other arguments, so I'll resist my own curiosity and the urge to read your next response even though I'm sure it would send me into fits of enjoyable laughter, because you're just not worth it.

2/1/2013 11:43 AM
You know there's a button that allows you to see my post without unblocking, right? You're fake "I wonder what he's posting" shtick is a little weird.

I'm curious which QBs you think are better than Brady?
2/1/2013 11:46 AM
Someone please tell me how crazy his last post was. Don't quote him because I don't want to see it - just tell me how long it is and how many times he's insulted me.
2/1/2013 11:48 AM
I don't have to insult you.
2/1/2013 11:51 AM
Oh and again. I bet he's going absolutely nuts by this point.  If not I'm sure he's saying something that is completely untrue and ridiculous. Ah, still entertaining me even when I don't read your posts. Perfect. I don't have to deal with your BS but you can make me laugh. A nice compromise.
2/1/2013 12:04 PM
You're responding to my posts even though you blocked me. Who's manipulating who? I have no problem reading your posts or responding. I'm not afraid of you.
2/1/2013 12:05 PM
Dumbest page of posts ever. 
2/1/2013 12:14 PM
Posted by ramonshaw on 2/1/2013 12:14:00 PM (view original):
Dumbest page of posts ever. 
Yes.
2/1/2013 12:16 PM
I agree it's the dumbest page of posts ever. Funny how the dumb nature of the posting began right about the time bad_luck decided to show up with his posting in bursts again.

It really is amazing how much power I have over that guy. I've come up with a way to not have to deal with his BS and yet I get the joy of knowing I can still bait him into a response EVEN DESPITE him knowing full well I don't even read his posts.

All the power, none of the BS. It's perfect.

2/1/2013 12:55 PM
I'm pretty sure you read my posts. But continue to not, if you really aren't.
2/1/2013 12:57 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
First Superbowl in a decade without ... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.