Makes me sick... Topic

Football forum, extended young earth discussion?

Should Goodell be looking into this?
2/21/2013 1:36 PM
Well, I gotta say Mike nailed it. I'm glad I bowed out of this argument over a week ago, but the couple times I've checked in, same circular argument.

"The world is old!"..."No, it's young!"..."PROVE IT!"..."NO, YOU PROVE IT!"..."NO, YOU PROVE IT!!!"..."NO, YOU PROVE IT!!!"..."SCIENCE!!!"
2/21/2013 1:37 PM
It's BL vs. Biz.

One can't wait to bring up a topic in every thread if he thinks he's right and the other feels he's won every argument because people stopped responding to him.

One day, in the not so near future, every thread at WifS will be "The world is old!"..."No, it's young!"..."PROVE IT!"..."NO, YOU PROVE IT!"..."NO, YOU PROVE IT!!!"..."NO, YOU PROVE IT!!!"..."SCIENCE!!!"
2/21/2013 1:42 PM
Posted by Jtpsops on 2/21/2013 1:37:00 PM (view original):
Well, I gotta say Mike nailed it. I'm glad I bowed out of this argument over a week ago, but the couple times I've checked in, same circular argument.

"The world is old!"..."No, it's young!"..."PROVE IT!"..."NO, YOU PROVE IT!"..."NO, YOU PROVE IT!!!"..."NO, YOU PROVE IT!!!"..."SCIENCE!!!"
2/21/2013 1:44 PM
I wonder how many people don't know where this picture comes from?
2/21/2013 1:46 PM
Posted by Jtpsops on 2/21/2013 1:37:00 PM (view original):

There's plenty of evidence for an old earth. Zero evidence for a young earth.

One is science. One is religion.
2/21/2013 1:49 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 2/21/2013 1:46:00 PM (view original):
If you weren't watching MTV in the 80s, you probably don't. 
2/21/2013 1:54 PM
Still totally irrelevant to anything anyone was talking about in this thread, real dick move to bring it back up...
2/21/2013 1:55 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 2/21/2013 1:55:00 PM (view original):
Still totally irrelevant to anything anyone was talking about in this thread, real dick move to bring it back up...
What haven't we talked about in this thread over the last 49 pages?
2/21/2013 2:01 PM
There's plenty of evidence for an old earth. Zero evidence for a young earth. One is science. One is religion.

The Czar of Everything has spoken and has declared his opinions are facts again!

Here's a hint if you don't get that, BL: It's your OPINION that one is science and the other is religion.

Both can, in fact, be science, but since you are the Czar of Everything and have decreed otherwise, I guess that's supposed to settle everything.

2/21/2013 2:06 PM
Posted by bistiza on 2/21/2013 2:06:00 PM (view original):
There's plenty of evidence for an old earth. Zero evidence for a young earth. One is science. One is religion.

The Czar of Everything has spoken and has declared his opinions are facts again!

Here's a hint if you don't get that, BL: It's your OPINION that one is science and the other is religion.

Both can, in fact, be science, but since you are the Czar of Everything and have decreed otherwise, I guess that's supposed to settle everything.

Ok, show me the science for a young earth.
2/21/2013 2:10 PM
No. You blew that chance and don't get another.
2/21/2013 2:14 PM
biz is taking his ball and going home.

Because he has no evidence.
2/21/2013 2:17 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/21/2013 1:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 2/21/2013 1:46:00 PM (view original):
If you weren't watching MTV in the 80s, you probably don't. 
"Good heavens, Miss Sakamoto! You're beautiful!"
2/21/2013 2:19 PM
BL took the ball and went home a long time ago, then after the game was over and he was declared the loser by forfeit since he took the ball and went home, suddenly he wanted to play ball again.

I'm not taking the ball home; I'm just refusing to replay a game I already won.

2/21/2013 2:19 PM
◂ Prev 1...47|48|49|50|51...60 Next ▸
Makes me sick... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.