SUCK IT, PATSIES!! Topic

Posted by MikeT23 on 3/15/2013 1:47:00 PM (view original):
Posting that as an example of anything and claiming it makes Brady look good makes you a fanboy.   And almost in the same, although polar opposite, group as biz.
I've already posted that i'm bias towards Brady.  Posted that several times too.

Again...i posted that pic to show that the lose wasn't just Brady.  Yes, he is a big part of the blame, but to say the only reason the Pats lost was because of Brady is retarded (bis).
3/15/2013 1:51 PM
Well, first, I've read about 1% of the "BRADY IS GREAT" and "BRADY SUCKS" posts but it's obvious that you have a full Brady face tattoed on your back.

Nonetheless, posting that and saying "It's not Tommy's fault" is Gisele-like and only gives biz something to dispute.  Because it's not a good pass.  Surely there's a pass in that SB that bounced off the receiver's chest.  Post that one.
3/15/2013 1:57 PM
It's 50-50 on fault.  It's high.  But if he hits him in stride, he's getting hammered by the safety.
3/15/2013 2:01 PM
If it hits him in stride, and he doesn't catch it, it's all on Welker.   Although, quite honestly, I'm not sure he gets hammered.  Nobody is within 8 yards of him.
3/15/2013 2:42 PM
Posted by burnsy483 on 3/15/2013 2:01:00 PM (view original):
It's 50-50 on fault.  It's high.  But if he hits him in stride, he's getting hammered by the safety.
Agree. That safety was closing fast. There's even a chance it gets picked.
3/15/2013 2:44 PM
Pause this a second in - Welker is running right on the outside of the numbers.  Kenny Phillips is just inside them.  They interviewed Trent Dilfer after the game, and he insisted that's where Brady wanted to throw the ball, that Welker's made that catch every time it's thrown to him.  I think Brady would have wanted it a little lower, but I believe he meant to throw it back shoulder.

www.youtube.com/watch
3/15/2013 2:53 PM
Honestly, I can't tell from that angle/view.  Looks like Phillips is moving downfield and not towards Welker's "expected" path if hit in stride.  Of course, he could have already reacted to the direction of the pass.   Anyway, in today's NFL, getting your WR destroyed by a DB at full speed seems like a 50/50 chance of a flag.   That's a tough catch.  

Get up, run full speed down the office hallway then try to turn and jump.   It's awkward.   And that's without trying to catch a pass knowing you're going to get hit.
3/15/2013 3:07 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 3/15/2013 3:07:00 PM (view original):
Honestly, I can't tell from that angle/view.  Looks like Phillips is moving downfield and not towards Welker's "expected" path if hit in stride.  Of course, he could have already reacted to the direction of the pass.   Anyway, in today's NFL, getting your WR destroyed by a DB at full speed seems like a 50/50 chance of a flag.   That's a tough catch.  

Get up, run full speed down the office hallway then try to turn and jump.   It's awkward.   And that's without trying to catch a pass knowing you're going to get hit.
We're not professional athletes.  That's a catch Welker has caught many many times before.

Brady could have thrown it slightly better.  A little lower and a little closer to Welker....but Welker should have caught that.
3/15/2013 4:53 PM
If Welker is the A1 stud that turned Brady into the QB he is, he should make that grab every time.
3/15/2013 11:43 PM
nomar,

Your videos included in the posts serve only to emphasize how much you over rate Brady. You claim they show something and then that's not what they show at all.

In one you say "Brady under pressure" and yet no one is near Brady. In another you say he's displaying arm strength and accuracy, but there is no pressure and it's a throw any decent NFL QB should make.

This is exactly what I'm talking about when I say people like you make his routine plays into some kind of grand accomplishment, and when enough people buy into the hype from this kind of thing, it's made him incredibly over rated.

As for the super bowl throw, it would have been an exceptional catch if Welker makes it, and it would have been yet another time someone bailed out Brady after he choked. I'm sure you all would have given Brady every bit of credit for it too, even though he screwed up the throw in the first place.

Welker could have caught it, but he shouldn't have been expected to catch it. The throw was off the mark,and Welker had to jump awkwardly to even attempt to grab it.

Stop making excuses for Brady and accept the fact that he choked away yet another Super Bowl victory.

3/19/2013 12:21 PM
troll hard
3/19/2013 1:07 PM
TY
3/19/2013 1:10 PM
Posted by bistiza on 3/19/2013 12:21:00 PM (view original):
nomar,

Your videos included in the posts serve only to emphasize how much you over rate Brady. You claim they show something and then that's not what they show at all.

In one you say "Brady under pressure" and yet no one is near Brady. In another you say he's displaying arm strength and accuracy, but there is no pressure and it's a throw any decent NFL QB should make.

This is exactly what I'm talking about when I say people like you make his routine plays into some kind of grand accomplishment, and when enough people buy into the hype from this kind of thing, it's made him incredibly over rated.

As for the super bowl throw, it would have been an exceptional catch if Welker makes it, and it would have been yet another time someone bailed out Brady after he choked. I'm sure you all would have given Brady every bit of credit for it too, even though he screwed up the throw in the first place.

Welker could have caught it, but he shouldn't have been expected to catch it. The throw was off the mark,and Welker had to jump awkwardly to even attempt to grab it.

Stop making excuses for Brady and accept the fact that he choked away yet another Super Bowl victory.

Thought your dumbassary was done here?!?!

3/19/2013 2:31 PM
Your lame attempt at insulting me shows I hit a nerve, because deep down you know I'm right about your little hero.

Excellent.

Now if you could just grow up and learn that your lame attempts at insults mean nothing...

3/19/2013 3:18 PM
Posted by bistiza on 3/19/2013 3:18:00 PM (view original):
Your lame attempt at insulting me shows I hit a nerve, because deep down you know I'm right about your little hero.

Excellent.

Now if you could just grow up and learn that your lame attempts at insults mean nothing...

still trollin
3/19/2013 4:18 PM
◂ Prev 1...8|9|10|11|12...23 Next ▸
SUCK IT, PATSIES!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.