Ravens Topic

As I said, 9-7 at best, behind Cincy in the division.

I know they're not as horrible as they looked tonight, but I still think they were vastly overrated coming into this season. They're not a great football team.
9/6/2013 1:01 AM
I think they were properly related. I don't recall anyone saying they were going to win the SB again. The fact they lost quite a few key members of their team wasn't avoided by people analyzing them.
9/6/2013 6:12 AM

moranis did.   Then doubled down on his homer pick.

9/6/2013 6:53 AM
Seriously.  The Bengals have been the trendy pick to win that division, very few people were all that high on Baltimore.
9/6/2013 6:54 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 9/6/2013 6:53:00 AM (view original):

moranis did.   Then doubled down on his homer pick.

Well, it is JT, so that is what he could have been referring to...
9/6/2013 6:55 AM
I was referring to the people that get paid to make predictions. It's not if Baltimore not making the playoffs or being a first round out would be some unexpected result.
9/6/2013 7:18 AM
The fact that they were 7+ dogs last night speaks volumes on what people, in general, think of them.
9/6/2013 8:00 AM
They suck.  

Thanks to the ******* moron coach not challenging that drop (shocker) by that ***** Welker, i got donkey punched last night in Fantasy Football.
9/6/2013 1:01 PM
I didn't think that Baltimore was going to make the playoffs to begin with...they lost a lot, plus Jacoby Jones went down last night...wouldn't be shocked to see them at 6-10.  Flacco isn't all he's cracked up to be...he's a bit of a media creation.
9/6/2013 9:41 PM
Maybe it's just the Ravens fans I've heard chirping then. Most Ravens fans seem to think their team is headed for a repeat. It's ridiculous. All I keep hearing is "Reed and Lewis were old and done - our defense is younger, faster and better this season". Right.
9/7/2013 2:19 PM
Flacco is better than average, but he's no superstar.  He had a perfect storm of things happen to get that 6 yr $120 mil contract or whatever ridiculous amount it was, but he's not as good as he's paid...and you can't underestimate how much they wanted to win it for Ray Lewis last year too....he was the heart and soul of that team.
9/7/2013 2:45 PM
Ravens Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.