OT: Richard Sherman is my new favorite player!!! Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Hah. If you say so.

You just won a Superbowl... and you're still talking about Brady and the Pats. Ha!
2/3/2014 7:19 AM
Then shut up.
2/3/2014 7:22 AM
Lol
2/3/2014 7:26 AM
I am pretty sure asking another man to pleasure you orally counts whether there is eye contact or not...

I do love Patriot haters because the entire basis of their defense is, 'Yeah, well, you should talk Patriot fan'

Very strong.....

Richard Sherman is a great player that seems to pick some bad times for his individual bravado....I imagine his act would be tired if Seattle didn't win games, but they do.....winning a title gives you more leeway to talk, but the funny thing is now more people will be doing talking on his behalf anyways
2/3/2014 8:32 AM
Very strong defense

'Tom Brady gets mad when guys don't run the right plays....so you have no right to think anything bad about a loud mouth, drug test failing player on any other team'
2/3/2014 9:26 AM
Posted by The Taint on 2/3/2014 8:37:00 AM (view original):

I'll point out hypocrisy wherever I see it.  You guys are such huge homers that you are oblivious to reality. 

Your coach is a *****, your QB loves to throw tantrums at his own team(players and coaches), and you're one of the few NFL teams to get busted for cheating.

Besides the first point, which is my opinion, 2 and 3 are certified facts.

You guys are the some of the last people who should talk about the lack of class in another organization..

Pure hatred.  Thanks!

You're just mad the Pats beat you back in 2001.  Get over it kiddo.

And enough with the stupid f''ing spygate crap.  It was a joke.  All the Pats were guilty of was being arrogant (and f'ing stupid).   All teams videotape signals.  If you think otherwise, you're a damn fool.
2/3/2014 9:52 AM
INTERNET SLAP FIGHT!!
2/3/2014 9:52 AM
◂ Prev 1...7|8|9|10 Next ▸
OT: Richard Sherman is my new favorite player!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.