Canucks Thread - We Still Believe Topic

oh yay ..bring on the cup ..we got Brad Richardson signed ..sure fire cure for those scoring woes  1,5,7 goals last 3 seasons ..why 
7/5/2013 8:53 PM
Posted by randle44 on 7/5/2013 8:53:00 PM (view original):
oh yay ..bring on the cup ..we got Brad Richardson signed ..sure fire cure for those scoring woes  1,5,7 goals last 3 seasons ..why 
Umm, the salary cap?
7/5/2013 10:06 PM
doesnt mean they blow 1.15 million a season on a deadbeat ,you can get that for 600G..Core looks identical so far Gillis  where are these changes ..
7/5/2013 10:58 PM
perimeter changes again except for the Schneider disaster ..good move signing Gillis to a extension
7/5/2013 11:00 PM
Couple of Giants available  Fistric and Blum..bring them home and dump Edler
7/5/2013 11:49 PM
Fistric was hurt alot in EDM but I like his style too.
7/6/2013 3:58 AM
Depth signing........No cap space, so don't expect any more signings.  Time is now to play the young guys.  Gaunce and Horvat have a good chance to stay with the big club. 
7/6/2013 12:05 PM
Santorelli? F#ck somebody call a ambulance Gillis is having a stroke ..just because it is free agency doesnt mean you have to p1ss away the money ..is our bottom 6 gonna  have combined 25 goals in the NHL ??  depth my a$$ ..these Clowns couldnt play in the German  3rd division 
7/6/2013 5:25 PM
was it just me or didnt Gillis say at his press conference the culture had to change and it was going to? after he somehow survived the chopping block himself? now he tinkers with the fourth line like always , these bums arent going to help this team , Santorelli 3 points in 34 games WTF is he gonna help with ? Richardson  same thing , meanwhile Ottawa gets B.Ryan , Det gets a couple legit scorers ,we get these useless pieces of sh!t ..make a trade to upgrade the toughness ,deal Edler ,trade the Sedins ..do something other than sign 4th line grinders..
7/6/2013 5:32 PM
  Canucks sign 1992 first rd pick Libor Polasek , Patrick White , Jason Herter ..Gillis happy to announce ,they are versatile players we have had on our radar for quite sometime and feel they can help us upgrade our bottom six , Polasek 44 yrs old has kept himself in  tremendous shape skeet shooting in his hometown biggestflopever , Czech republic ,but we as a organization feel he could provide invaluable minutes on the PK and  faceoff circle ,this is a player we have had on our radar for some time now ,and is a integral part of changing the culture of our team ....

somebody shoot me already ,i cant stand listening to Gillis and BS anymore ..
7/6/2013 5:54 PM
At least Santorelli is from Vancouver?  PLAY THE YOUNG PLAYERS....ENOUGH with the free agents!!!!
7/6/2013 9:45 PM
Randle......I hear you, I agree with you....BUT??  I want to see the glass as half full....At least until I KNOW the glass is half empty??

Hope you get my point??  I don't want to see our team decline this quick any more than you do?

Cheers from Vancouver island, you enjoy your summer.

Peace

Tom
7/6/2013 10:44 PM (edited)
When Luongo was traded to Vancouver I said that Luongo would single handly make the Canucks playoff CONTENDERS for 10 to 15 years.......And I am correct?? 
7/6/2013 11:41 PM
Gillis just lied to us Juskay ,where is the size  and toughness he promised? changes to the core he promised?NHL is changing and we need to change as well ? anybody remember him saying that except me? so new coach and the EXACT same core ? now we are so much better all of a sudden by tinkering with the bottom six ?I know its still the off seasaon but i see him doing exactly the same thing he has done every year he has been here..
7/7/2013 1:32 AM
Had to work late ..I missed out on the career minor league grinder of the day ?   which 4 goal scorer was on Gillis's radar  today and he is happy to have been able to get him signed?
7/9/2013 12:52 AM
◂ Prev 1...197|198|199|200|201...213 Next ▸
Canucks Thread - We Still Believe Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.