Canucks Thread - We Still Believe Topic

I dont get the Vancouver fans , all the panic because Torts is gonna start Lack for the 3rd straight game , the guy has given up 1 goal in 2 games , relax already , Torts is riding the hot hand , if the anemic offense could score a goal in 7 shootout attemps he would have 2 wins ..why the insistence to get Luongo into the net , nobody says boo when he lets in a stinker , i just dont get it ..are we born to be losers ? F#ck Luo..lets trade him this time 
3/1/2014 6:42 PM
F#ckin idiots in the crowd jeering Lack ..kid has been sensational this year 
3/2/2014 6:32 PM
Time to get rid of the cancer Luongo ,disturbing the locker room with his pouting..
3/4/2014 1:10 AM
Just traded to Florida. You got your wish randle.
3/4/2014 4:49 PM
Here I was having a ****** day .. That just made the day all warm and fuzzy .. F-ck off fraud Luongo..
3/4/2014 5:40 PM
Kesler and Hamhuis are next. Blow up the team. Enter the Connor McDavid sweepstakes. The re-build won't take that long.
3/4/2014 8:43 PM
Unless they fire the ******* retarded GM, it'll take forever. Gillis making Milbury look good.
3/4/2014 9:23 PM
Last year at the trade deadline 2 number one goalies?? This year at the deadline 2 very good AHL goalies, if Gillis is pushing the reset button then Kesler, Hamhuis need to go for youth today......If no real direction then Gillis needs to go. Best move for the canucks would be to fire gillis TODAY!!!
3/5/2014 10:56 AM
Well nothing from Gillis? No new direction?? Nothing?? I hope that ownership told Gillis "NO MORE TRADES" we (ownership and the new GM) will deal with Kesler in the off season. I can only hope this is the reason Gillis did nothing. The only GM in hockey who is worse than Gillis is Garth Snow? Don't know how he keeps his job either.
3/5/2014 8:31 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Yep Gillis f-cked us , he shouldve been gone last year , he promised changes and didnt deliver ..same core as last year and the year before..all the same issues ,I saw this coming 2 years ago , he finally trades Luo ,when he shouldve traded him 2 years ago ..f-cktard Gillis
3/5/2014 9:27 PM
Posted by skonley on 3/5/2014 9:24:00 PM (view original):
You dicks finally get what you've been whining about for years - too bad your sucky-*** team will still miss the playoffs
look who finally stopped sucking Hawk c0ck to find time to add a stupid post ..welcome skumley..
3/5/2014 9:29 PM
time for the Sedins and Burrows to feel the wrath of the fans ..why get on rookie Lack ,who has been outstanding ..why arent Burrows and the Sedins feeling some heat? 20 games for all 3 with no goals ? and burrows ,what 45 games? that crazy ..those f=cks  should be booed mercillesly every time they touch the puck ..whatr is wrong with VCR fans? the problem is so obvious ..what? 20 million in salary for 3 guys with 0 goals between them in 20 plus games and they get prime pp minutes ..are you kidding me?
3/5/2014 11:17 PM
Posted by skonley on 3/5/2014 9:24:00 PM (view original):
You dicks finally get what you've been whining about for years - too bad your sucky-*** team will still miss the playoffs
Ef u, you fat American dough nut eating, Hawk sucker.
3/5/2014 11:22 PM
dont forget 4 th place donut eating fat hawk sucker ..hockey is not your game stick to the summer olympics and the African Americans saving your *** in track..too bad hotdog eating ...or just being sloth like are not Olympic events
3/5/2014 11:32 PM
◂ Prev 1...206|207|208|209|210...213 Next ▸
Canucks Thread - We Still Believe Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.