STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS 2009-10 Topic

Two words. Toews. Leadership.

You all are just jealous you don't have an ELITE player like toews on the canucks.... And Kane is a superstar..... As are the other 68 players that scored more goals than him this season. Superstars for everyone! Win a trophy two years ago and you can be an elite player forever!

My favorite was Duncan Keith.... BEST DMAN IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!!!
5/19/2012 11:45 PM
How many goals did Frolik have btw? Andru said he'd get 20 or more this season.

Or how about muddy's source..... You know that guy that claimed both Toews and Kane would get 100 points in 2010-11? And that hossa will win the hart trophy...

Those are some good laughs. Bwah ha ha !
5/19/2012 11:54 PM
 Hey Moy, what about a Luongo for Briere or Pronger type deal? we were discussing this at work last week..helps both teams ..we need a playoff performer like Briere and you can use a Luongo over a Bryzgalov..how would Philly feel about that?
5/19/2012 11:54 PM
Posted by randle44 on 5/19/2012 11:54:00 PM (view original):
 Hey Moy, what about a Luongo for Briere or Pronger type deal? we were discussing this at work last week..helps both teams ..we need a playoff performer like Briere and you can use a Luongo over a Bryzgalov..how would Philly feel about that?
And pay for Bryz. Not happening. I don't think Lu will be great in Philly..... Their uptempo play hangs goals out to dry. Not sure he has the head to cope with the rabid fan base - not sure Bryz does either. I like Briere but if we could lose the salary I wouldn't be upset.... Flyers are stacked at center anyways with the emergence of Couturier and Schenn. Briere has a NMC... Will be tough to deal. Also, I sadly think Pronger is finished :(
5/19/2012 11:59 PM
Posted by moy23 on 5/19/2012 11:54:00 PM (view original):
How many goals did Frolik have btw? Andru said he'd get 20 or more this season.

Or how about muddy's source..... You know that guy that claimed both Toews and Kane would get 100 points in 2010-11? And that hossa will win the hart trophy...

Those are some good laughs. Bwah ha ha !
muddy's source??   Jimbo doesnt know f#ck all, except the way muddy's c0ck vein goes?   has anybody heard from these tards ?....uumm no ...and again no surprise.. 
5/20/2012 12:03 AM
Chicago Blackhawks will win multiple cups with this core. It will be a Blackhawks dynasty for the next decade!

Oh wait..... The hawks have traded all their players away for peanuts....whoops.
5/20/2012 12:07 AM
yea true , if you take on a Luongo contract ,you cant have Brzgalov on the books forgot about that ...there is always the sh!tter of the league ,the Leafs ...maybe they cxan be a player?
5/20/2012 12:07 AM
Posted by randle44 on 5/20/2012 12:07:00 AM (view original):
yea true , if you take on a Luongo contract ,you cant have Brzgalov on the books forgot about that ...there is always the sh!tter of the league ,the Leafs ...maybe they cxan be a player?
I could see a Luke Schenn for Luongo type deal happen. Fans are down on Schenn in Toronto.
5/20/2012 12:09 AM
Schenn for Luongo? we would be all over that ,but even Burke isnt that stupid ..we would need Scumley or Muddy to be  the GM of the Leafs
5/20/2012 12:19 AM
Posted by randle44 on 5/20/2012 12:19:00 AM (view original):
Schenn for Luongo? we would be all over that ,but even Burke isnt that stupid ..we would need Scumley or Muddy to be  the GM of the Leafs
Yeah.... I think if it was to happen Vancouver would have to sweeten the pot. To bad too.... Cause Lu is the better player, it's that contract of his that kills.
5/20/2012 12:28 AM
Posted by juskay on 5/19/2012 3:29:00 PM (view original):
Posted by skonley on 5/19/2012 9:56:00 AM (view original):
justgay - you must lead an awesome life. Sitting in front of your computer on a Friday night acting like a douche. Congrats on that - you are every keyboard warriors hero!
lol.......Were you sucking on some SugarKane when you thought up that reply?   I must have hit a nerve cause you seem a little testy.  You are the only Hawk fan left on this site,  don't know how you can defend your little douche bag P Kane he is a pice of work.  Hawks have been nothing since they got rid of big Buff.  Maybe trade Kane for Buff?   The best core in hockey is "ROTTEN". 
The biggest problem with having **** for brains is diarrhea of the mouth, which you clearly have. If you actually took the time to read my posts in this very thread, you would find I was not happy about getting rid of Buff and never once have I defended Kanes' douchebaggery.
5/20/2012 9:51 AM
Posted by holer on 5/19/2012 3:17:00 PM (view original):
Another drought in Chicago?  Don't a lot of people die from that every year?  Where I come from it is about 70 degrees every day and absolutely every plant is green and has flowers growing on it.  Quite a contrast to the bright blue sky, and nothing like the pukey yellow sky that prevails in the sky over Chicago.  Here there is a choice between skiing, or snowshoeing on Mt Washington (yes, even this late in the year), playing golf, going sailing on the Pacific, or Salmon fishing for that ever elusive Tyee (etc...etc...etc...).  Best of all, I can take deep breaths in and out, and it feels REALLY CLEAN.  I can guarantee you that where juskay lives, in a little place called Port MacNeill, that he is living a FAR healthier lifestyle than you could ever dream of living where you are.  That is nothing more, or less, than fact.

Nice euphemism for your ID, very mature. FWIW, I don't live in the city, never have, never will. Furthermore, I'm glad justgay lives an awesome lifestyle in paradise. I too would be sitting home on a Friday in front of my computer acting like an internet toughguy if I lived in such a wonderful place.
5/20/2012 9:57 AM
Posted by randle44 on 5/19/2012 11:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by skonley on 5/19/2012 9:53:00 AM (view original):
Now I'll demonstrate my psychic abilities. I predict your next 5-10 posts will read something like this:

Kane is gay.......Queenvillie is a crybaby......Muddy is gay.......Cutler is a *****......JimL is gay.......everyone is gay......baseball sucks.......Bettman sucks.....Chicago sucks......Hawks fans are gay.......Raffi Torres is my gay lover.......(insert playground insult here)......Luongo sucks......I want to be the meat in a Sedin twins sandwich......Skonley is fat and\or gay.....or both....my life sucks......Hossa is gay.......the Bears suck.......I want to suck Aaron Rodgers ****........(insert unintelligbe gibberish here).....Muddy'd wife sucks and is possibly gay

sorry..Scumley here are my next 5 posts

Scumley distraught after Pops sucking on sugarkane in back of limo

Scumley  into rehab after jimbo facializes him after a gator hunt

Scumley traumatized after Muddy promises to not come in his mouth

Scumley having grandma issues?? wtf?

Scumley loves the c#ck

sorry buds ,i was pulling for you but you were wrong..

LOL - the key elements of a Randle(IQ)44 post:

1 - gay acts
2 - family members
3 - jiml
4 - mudbone
5 - 3rd grade insults
6 - misapplication of question marks

This dipshit kind of reminds me of Nudi, except Nudi was occasionally funny.
5/20/2012 10:03 AM
Posted by moy23 on 5/20/2012 12:01:00 AM (view original):
And pay for Bryz. Not happening. I don't think Lu will be great in Philly..... Their uptempo play hangs goals out to dry. Not sure he has the head to cope with the rabid fan base - not sure Bryz does either. I like Briere but if we could lose the salary I wouldn't be upset.... Flyers are stacked at center anyways with the emergence of Couturier and Schenn. Briere has a NMC... Will be tough to deal. Also, I sadly think Pronger is finished :(
I still think the Flyers should go after Thomas.  He is a rebel, and has more than enough cools to fit in quite nicely on that team.  My bet is that he would become an instant fan favourite and I get the feeling the Bruins believe he may be spent (wrong, a move will revitalize him and my bet is that he has a couple more quality playoff performances left) and are leaning toward Rask now.

5/20/2012 3:37 PM
Posted by holer on 5/20/2012 3:37:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 5/20/2012 12:01:00 AM (view original):
I still think the Flyers should go after Thomas.  He is a rebel, and has more than enough cools to fit in quite nicely on that team.  My bet is that he would become an instant fan favourite and I get the feeling the Bruins believe he may be spent (wrong, a move will revitalize him and my bet is that he has a couple more quality playoff performances left) and are leaning toward Rask now.

Agreed.... But they'd have to find a taker for Bryz. They'd probably have had a cup if they got Thomas two seasons ago when those rumors were at large.
5/20/2012 3:46 PM
◂ Prev 1...240|241|242|243|244...249 Next ▸
STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS 2009-10 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.