LA King$-Beat'n Brodeur/Lundqvist for Cups! Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Go Wille.......Bring the cup home!!  All aboard the Kings bandwagon.  Randle, there is even room for you on the Kings bandwagon.  What's not to love?  8 USA born players, 15 Canadians........1 Slovak (Kopitar), and 2 Russian players who are fringe players?  Kings have it figured out??
5/20/2012 4:25 PM
Come-on Canuck's Nation......Let's get on the KINGS bandwagon.

15 Canadian born player's (one of them from my home town), 8 USA born players and one Slovak (kopitar)

Randle this KINGS team abandoned the Euro approach.................Come on randle......say it...GO KINGS GO!!!!,,,,,,,,,,woooooooooott!!
5/23/2012 12:53 AM

THE CROWNS WILL RUST FOR A WEEK, WHILST DEVILS OR RANGERS GET STRONGER

5/23/2012 5:35 AM
You wish!

5/23/2012 11:53 AM
It doesn't look very good for Calgary when the guy they couldn't wait to unload parachutes in to LA and is on the verge of bringing that organization it's first ever Stanley Cup!

5/23/2012 5:32 PM
Well maybe his place was behind the bench, And not behind the desk?  Plus he is happier in LA, better Italian Restaurants
5/23/2012 6:44 PM
Im pulling for a LA vs NYR  final..due to bet implications , as long as NJ burns and dies ,im ok with it ..
5/24/2012 9:22 PM
I have just been going over the results in the playoffs this year so far and an extremely bizarre situation became very apparent to me.  Tonight the Rangers will be playing in their 20th game this post-season and they may not move past the 3rd round.  On the flip side, the Los Angeles Kings could possibly win the Stanley Cup while playing fewer than 20 games.  Has this ever happened before?

5/25/2012 1:08 PM
whoever wins in the east better DESTROY Dustin Brown and crybaby Drew Doughty
Id like to see Brown get his *** kicked by Brian Boyle or Brandon Prust.
5/25/2012 1:36 PM
WTF Rangers? im down 1 60lb'r  now and if the F#ckin Devils win the cup i gotta buy the $120 bottle of Crown ,the one they keep in the glass case as you enter the liquor store..King Henrik my a$$.! Lundquist looked Luoingo like ...
5/26/2012 12:08 AM
Posted by holer on 5/23/2012 5:32:00 PM (view original):
It doesn't look very good for Calgary when the guy they couldn't wait to unload parachutes in to LA and is on the verge of bringing that organization it's first ever Stanley Cup!

sutter was always a great coach holer.  he took calgary to the finals and technically won it for us.  just not a very good G.M.  :>
5/31/2012 2:24 AM
oh, and the oilers won the cup in eighteen games in 88.  that is the fewest games in the sixteen win playoff format.  :>
5/31/2012 2:31 AM
Posted by god_mike on 5/31/2012 2:31:00 AM (view original):
oh, and the oilers won the cup in eighteen games in 88.  that is the fewest games in the sixteen win playoff format.  :>
19 games. One was a tie game suspended due to a power failure and never replayed, but the stats still counted,
5/31/2012 12:06 PM
ok, but did another team not making the finals play 20 games that year?

5/31/2012 6:33 PM
123 Next ▸
LA King$-Beat'n Brodeur/Lundqvist for Cups! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.