Brian Burke Is Fired!!! Topic

Kinda shocking but not really if you know what I mean.
1/9/2013 12:54 PM
100% agreed. 

Shocking that it would happen right now, but not really shocking because it is the Maple Leafs and Burke.

1/9/2013 1:33 PM
Odd timing on the Laffs part. Who is going to be running the thing when player movement starts in the next few days?
1/9/2013 1:38 PM
I liked him ........but no playoffs in 7 years......it was coming. Go Leafs!!!!
1/9/2013 3:39 PM
Now Luongo a sure thing to Toronto and another guaranteed 5 years of missing the playoffs ..Player i hate most to the team i hate most ..love it
1/9/2013 3:54 PM
Posted by jcarver67 on 1/9/2013 1:38:00 PM (view original):
Odd timing on the Laffs part. Who is going to be running the thing when player movement starts in the next few days?
Does it matter? Floyd Smith.
1/9/2013 4:09 PM
Glad to see it happen. Nonis deserves his chance to be MGR. Go Leafs Go!
1/10/2013 1:39 AM
I predict Luongo to the Leafs for Morgan Reilly and Clarke Macarthur.........As a Canuck fan, JUST say NO to Tyler Bozak.
1/10/2013 6:06 PM
Reilly ? really Juskay LOL  Nonis has no game but he isnt retarded ...for a 32 yr old has been goalie who cant win the big game ? WOW ..just WOW ..i hope your right Juskay !
1/10/2013 10:18 PM
Keep Luongo......please....... to old and is a decent goalie on a good team.......why do you think florida dumped him......could not get the job done. BUT there is always a but......the current Leafs roster may look at Luongo has the guy they need and play half decent in front of him......freash start for Luongo as well which may be a factor for a year or 2!
1/10/2013 11:32 PM
 Schneider is the goalie in Vancouver , it makes no sense for vancouver to keep Luongo , a 5.3 million back up ..if they can unload him it will free up money for a forward , he cannot beat out Schneids , who is younger and better..
1/11/2013 12:20 AM
Brian Burke Is Fired!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.