Clemson? Really LSU?
1/1/2013 5:04 AM
AND AFTER CLEMSON LOST IT'S RUNNING BACK ON THE FIRST PLAY. LOOKED LIKE A ROUT IN THE MAKING

CLEMSON SHOWED GRIT,MOXIE, AND HEART
1/1/2013 6:59 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Another example of Les Miles being a tad incompetent or ridiculously over confident.

Run the ball, force them to call timeouts.
1/1/2013 8:04 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/1/2013 8:04:00 PM (view original):
Another example of Les Miles being a tad incompetent or ridiculously over confident.

Run the ball, force them to call timeouts.
Exactly.

I thought the pass on 1st down was brilliant, as Clemson was selling out for the run all the way. But don't outsmart yourself, you got a good gain with a play against tendencies. Take it be happy and then do what you do best, run and eat the clock.

I was thoroughly impressed with Clemson's resilience, and toughness the whole game though. While I 100% believe Les outsmarted himself yet again,  I take nothing away from Clemson, they played the best game of their season. Boyd, especially was outstanding. He was running for his life most of the night and just kept making plays.
1/1/2013 9:39 PM
Shows how much the mighty SEC is over rated especially since Louisville destroys Florida and they were ranked #3? the SEC is no better from top to bottom than some other conferences and losing the top as well.
1/3/2013 8:02 AM
Yeah, I wouldn't go that far. 

Bowl games are a lot about leadership and desire.   Seniors are looking to the pros or their career flipping burgers.   And the underclassmen are following their lead.  Coaches are leaving or exploring better opportunities.    And the "big" teams are ****** that they're in the Gator Bowl as opposed to a BCS bowl.  That's without mentioning the 2-3 weeks between last game and next practice.    Clowney made the most awesome hit that I've seen in college football this year.   He was 7 lbs heavier than he was when the season ended.   I don't think it was muscle. 
1/3/2013 4:15 PM
Posted by pyt100 on 1/3/2013 8:02:00 AM (view original):
Shows how much the mighty SEC is over rated especially since Louisville destroys Florida and they were ranked #3? the SEC is no better from top to bottom than some other conferences and losing the top as well.
disagree 100 percent...  bowl games hardly measure a conference, especially when there is nothing on the line.  The only exception is the national title game because everything is on the line.

regular season games are a much better measure of a team than a bowl game?
1/3/2013 4:42 PM
Posted by cravedogg on 1/3/2013 4:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by pyt100 on 1/3/2013 8:02:00 AM (view original):
disagree 100 percent...  bowl games hardly measure a conference, especially when there is nothing on the line.  The only exception is the national title game because everything is on the line.

regular season games are a much better measure of a team than a bowl game?

This must be your first season watching college football or you are just stupid about the game in general.

1/3/2013 5:53 PM
1/3/2013 6:49 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.