Weekly overreactions Topic

Posted by MikeT23 on 10/10/2015 8:22:00 PM (view original):

No, you were "BYU is 2-0.  They deserve to be ranked."    You didn't even bother to look at how they got to 2-0.   Just that they won.    That post applies to you.

They got there by beating 2, almost 3, teams that most "experts" thought were going to have good seasons. How freakin'' stupid are you? Just keep ignoring and twisting facts and reality so you can keep posting garbage:: it makes you look really smart. Perhaps you could spend a dozen or so more posts telling us how good Georgia is. You must have a pathetic life, that you can ruin so many threads by posting such lunacy in them all day, every day. I'd feel bad for you, if you weren't such a d!ck.
10/11/2015 7:55 AM
See?  This is why you're an idiot.    The point about FSU isn't that they were undefeated.   It was about how they got there and why the selection committee put them at 3.      That was the EXACT same point about BYU's 2-0 start.    And you come back and make it again..

Go crawl back into your hole and stay there.   You'll look less stupid.   Maybe.
10/11/2015 8:04 AM
New Top 5:

1.  OSU
2.  LSU
3.  Clemson
4.  TCU
5.  Bama//Mich St/Baylor/ND/FSU

GA plays themselves out.    LSU has a tough road in front of them.  FL/TAMU at home and BAMA/Ole Miss on the road.   If they can navigate that, they'll have earned it.   Not particularly impressive vs. SC.   Can't pass.   Clemson has FSU and that's it.   Win that one and I see no way to keep them out.    OSU still has the potential to step on their dick but I think they might be this year's FSU.   Undefeated but unimpressive. 

10/11/2015 8:33 AM

Teams I'm not buying:   Florida, Michigan, Utah. 

10/11/2015 8:35 AM
OSU
LSU
MICH. STATE
BAMA
MICH.
10/11/2015 8:59 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/11/2015 8:04:00 AM (view original):
See?  This is why you're an idiot.    The point about FSU isn't that they were undefeated.   It was about how they got there and why the selection committee put them at 3.      That was the EXACT same point about BYU's 2-0 start.    And you come back and make it again..

Go crawl back into your hole and stay there.   You'll look less stupid.   Maybe.
Keep posting how smart you are and how dumb others are. Nobody but you will ever believe it, but it obviously makes you feel better. We are admittedly dumb enough to keep thinking we can have a rational exchange with you. We should all know that will never happen.

So, why no answer about Georgia? Want to just ignore that like it never happened? Can't admit you were wrong? Rather just keep flinging garbage?

Typical pathetic Mike.
10/11/2015 9:11 AM
While people may not think I'm smart, pretty much everyone will agree that you are dumb.
10/11/2015 12:05 PM
I'M THE OPPOSITE OF THAT ^^^^^
10/11/2015 12:37 PM
People think you're smart but you're actually dumb?    I don't think anyone thinks you're smart.
10/11/2015 2:10 PM
Sark forced to take a leave from USC.
10/11/2015 8:40 PM
Drunk during a game?    WTF is going on out there?
10/12/2015 8:58 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/12/2015 8:58:00 AM (view original):
Drunk during a game?    WTF is going on out there?
Total chaos, but at least they never tried to tell us how good Georgia is . . . like some "smart" person here did.
10/12/2015 10:00 AM
STFU, you idiot. 

Georgia is good.   Bama is better.   And, in true Georgia fashion, they **** the bed against TN.   Let's not pretend TN lit them up.  But, of course, you see nothing but W or L.  
10/12/2015 11:30 AM
I'm confused.  Tennessee out gained Georgia, out time of possessed Georgia (by a lot), out first downed Georgia (by almost double), and even had more turnovers.  Heck Georgia even scored a defense TD and a special teams TD in the game and still lost.   Somehow all of that equates to Tennessee not deserving to win, even though every single relevant metric they won. 

Tennessee dominated that game and actually won it, but in mike's world Georgia is a better team so it had to be a fluke and doesn't count.

10/12/2015 1:31 PM
Current top 5
1. Ohio State
2. LSU
3. Baylor
4. Utah
5. Clemson

Current projected playoffs
1. Ohio State
2. Baylor
3. Alabama
4. Clemson

10/12/2015 1:44 PM
◂ Prev 1...14|15|16|17|18...44 Next ▸
Weekly overreactions Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.