Parallel Progressive (PPL) FULL!! Waiting List Topic

NP, put me in whatever conference is needed to balance it out.
1/16/2013 11:35 AM
1/16/2013 11:37 AM
Myteam names: Seattle Sonics and Kansas City Royals

Skypilot
1/16/2013 11:39 AM
Thanks Evil, having Mississauga is a great idea!  
1/16/2013 12:13 PM
Posted by skypilot on 1/16/2013 11:39:00 AM (view original):
Myteam names: Seattle Sonics and Kansas City Royals

Skypilot
I always get you and seapilots mixed up. Welcome sky!
1/16/2013 12:56 PM
I have some time inbetween jobs so I'm going to be doing some work on this now.
1/16/2013 12:58 PM
ill join with eather conferance with pittsburg. the last progressive i did i drafted horribly but i feel like since then ive gained actuall Knowledge of the sim. 
1/16/2013 1:21 PM
Posted by steelers821 on 1/16/2013 1:21:00 PM (view original):
ill join with eather conferance with pittsburg. the last progressive i did i drafted horribly but i feel like since then ive gained actuall Knowledge of the sim. 
Awesome. I'm a huge Ravens fan you know, we should be in the same division. 
RAVENS NATION FLACCO ALL DAY BABY WOOHHHOOOOOO!!!!!
Not trying to rub anything in though, Ravens-Steelers match-ups are two (or three) of my favorite days every year. I live outside of Baltimore now in the county and there are Steelers fans where I work. We go back and forth all the time.
1/16/2013 1:32 PM
I'm waiting to update the main page until I hear back on a couple of things. 

Contacted Admin about GCs, changing conference/divisions, and private forums. 
1/16/2013 2:28 PM
Damn it! I'm in 3 progressive leagues I guess make this four.  In honor of Chip Kelly taking the Eagles job (and making sure my Giants will have more wins!!)  I'll take the entire state of Oregon.  Whatever conference
1/16/2013 4:41 PM
Posted by eleibowitz on 1/16/2013 4:41:00 PM (view original):
Damn it! I'm in 3 progressive leagues I guess make this four.  In honor of Chip Kelly taking the Eagles job (and making sure my Giants will have more wins!!)  I'll take the entire state of Oregon.  Whatever conference
Yeahhhh buddy. I was hoping you'd join.

Make it 18 in.

My girl is using my computer right now but I have a lot of updating to do later.
1/16/2013 7:06 PM (edited)
O.K. flexible, call me Arkansas.
1/16/2013 7:27 PM
First, welcome to banditone. 19 in, awesome. I didn't think this would fill up so quickly.

A bunch of things I need to say. First, ash has signed on to be the other conference reporter. Big thank you to him, jcred5, seapilots, and katernberg for taking on roles in their conferences. I still need to talk more with seapilots and katernberg about what stats we are keeping, 
Alignment is not set, and won't be until the league is filled. I'll try my best to work with preferences that anyone has.
We can really be filled right now, with everyone that's willing to take on second teams. However, I want 24 different owners if possible. It will be better that way. I will wait until Friday at the earliest before handing out second teams. I would send out sitemails to the owners that expressed interest in them and hand them out first come first serve.
I am waiting a response from WIS before posting what we're doing for the GCs. I asked a lot of them just earlier today though, so got to be patient. Once I have heard from them, I will set a timetable for when we will start this league.

My next post will deal with some rule changes. I advise everyone to read the rules again but I will explain them.
1/16/2013 11:46 PM
I do not care in which conference I will be able to represent the shining city of NEWARK, NJ
1/16/2013 11:57 PM
Jackson
Sandusky ohio

1/17/2013 12:02 AM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7|8 Next ▸
Parallel Progressive (PPL) FULL!! Waiting List Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.