Rule V Leg #44 Draft Thread Topic

This is the best league on WIS but the drafting always takes forever.   Its unfortunate, because the draft is what makes this league fun. 
4/16/2014 9:53 AM
I 100% totally / completely agree FF - being the culprit of this quite a bit back in the earlier legs, I can understand the frustration I caused bringing these drafts to a screeching halt!  I apologize for my earlier tardiness & will now ridicule the missing!! LOL
4/16/2014 10:00 AM
I plan on giving both until tomorrow morning to submit their keepers.  If I haven't heard from them, I'll start looking for replacement owners, which would be unfortunate, as both are long time Rule V vets.
4/16/2014 11:08 AM
Good plan sin
4/16/2014 11:11 AM
what about owners grabbing 2 teams?
4/16/2014 12:38 PM
I will volunteer to take a second team.  I'd prefer the Astros over the Reds (since I just played the Reds last leg).  My other team is in the AL, so there's no conflict.
4/16/2014 12:43 PM
The Astros are in the AL West this leg.

I'll post in the classifieds this afternoon saying we may need two replacement owners.  If we don't get any bites there and haven't heard from Disco or shaybee by tomorrow morning, then I'll open it up for a couple of owners to have two teams.  That's not my first choice, but we can do it if needed.
4/16/2014 1:15 PM
Oops, keep forgetting Astros are an A.L. team now.  Never mind.
4/16/2014 1:18 PM
I am not in favor of people with 2 teams unless absolutely necessary. If you advertise for new owners, you'll get them quick. Besides the last thing owners really have to do is post their original keepers. If our absentee guys miss their slot in the player draft, so be it. Commish can pick for them. Shaybee has been here a long time and usually is not this late. Patience lads.
4/16/2014 2:34 PM
I've already gotten one owner willing to step in if needed.  Rick, I agree about people with two teams.  Don't want to do that.  However, we have been trying to get things going for almost a week now.  I'm a pretty patient guy, but it's starting to wear a bit thin.
4/16/2014 4:25 PM
Both spots will be claimed by other owners if we don't hear from Disco or shaybee by tomorrow morning.  I'll check in once more this evening before I turn in and again in the morning.
4/16/2014 6:12 PM
I would give them until tomorrow morning. If when you wake up, neither has posted then feel free. you ARE the commish. I really want to pick tomorrow or at least have a chance before I am off line Saturday.
4/16/2014 7:47 PM
Still radio silence. I'll be getting in touch with the two replacement owners to have them submit keepers. Hope to get them posted later today.
4/17/2014 8:35 AM
buddhagamer is taking over the Astros, and alice will be using the Reds this season.  I've informed them, Disco and shaybee of the change, and Disco and shaybee are welcome to return next season if they're able.  Hoping to get keepers for the Astros and Reds today so I can post them.  We will likely draft untimed through the weekend.  Thanks.
4/17/2014 10:47 AM
keepers already sent so hopefully everyone doesn't have to wait much longer...
4/17/2014 10:50 AM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7...16 Next ▸
Rule V Leg #44 Draft Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.