Interesting Pics.... Topic

Distress?  No, it would never be so serious as to cause me distress over a "Pit" thread on an internet sports site.

This is simply Juice trying to establish a thread by and for himself (and others who appreciate the photos that I do) to enjoy gazing at once in awhile.  It's also Juice finally reaching the point where he gives up on it.  When I have to explain myself to another adult (who acts like a child) as to what I'm trying to do - and that adult still insists on acting like a child, it's time to just say forget it.  For someone who for a while now has been on this website trying to come across as an adult with intelligent points of view on various topics, you seem to enjoy acting like a real douche.  I can always find other things to do with my time than this.

An adult with your taste in women/sexy photo's who wants to post them would simply have no problem with just creating their own thread and not contaminating someone elses - after being asked several times.  It's no wonder others on this board don't listen to you or respect your opinions about anything...

12/8/2012 8:03 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
You had to be the only one that visited this thread and didn't know that it was only you whose pics/input weren't welcome.  Alas, don't worry about it because I'm not worried about it anymore.  I'm done posting here.

12/10/2012 5:30 PM
no juice, you cant stop dude!

Dang Swamp, you have to ruin everything that is good in the pit dont you?

12/10/2012 8:11 PM
Posted by thejuice6 on 12/10/2012 5:30:00 PM (view original):
You had to be the only one that visited this thread and didn't know that it was only you whose pics/input weren't welcome.  Alas, don't worry about it because I'm not worried about it anymore.  I'm done posting here.

Hard to believe this is even possible, but I think swamp just became even less popular.  Causing thejuice to stop posting pics is not going to make anyone at all happy.  All because he continues to post pictures that he knows at least 95% of the people here have zero interest in seeing.  Shame some people are so stubborn and selfish.
12/10/2012 8:13 PM
Plain and simply, just ******* stupid is what they are.
12/10/2012 8:17 PM
This is the option of Juice alone.

Surely you do not believe this crap that he is stopping because of me?
12/10/2012 8:24 PM
You are correct - it's my option alone.  And trust me when I say...it is ONLY because of you.  As much as I enjoy finding pictures that I and some others enjoy looking at, I'd rather let this thread die and provide you one less place to display your ignorance.

12/10/2012 8:55 PM (edited)
If Swamp has agreed to only lurk in this thread (and I believe him to be a man of his word, even if he does enjoy a good debate), I
encourage you to keep this thread alive...you do share a number of interesting images.

This is a thread worth saving, imho.
12/10/2012 10:30 PM
Or not.
12/11/2012 10:19 PM
12/14/2012 3:06 PM
Thought you were going to stop. 
12/14/2012 3:11 PM
Seriously??

You dont like her?
12/14/2012 3:38 PM
◂ Prev 1...7|8|9|10|11...13 Next ▸
Interesting Pics.... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.