No, don't even call Suh a dirty player. Topic

so, what you are saying is that because Suh didn't actually injure Schaub, he didn't intend to?  That makes no sense.
11/26/2012 12:18 PM
Look who you're talking to.
11/26/2012 12:34 PM
My point was that if it was his intent to injure it was not a good attempt. If you are going to accuse a guy of trying to hurt a guy you should need SOME evidence.

If he was just trying to distract him it was a perfect plan.

11/26/2012 12:45 PM
Ha! Just because it was not a ghood attempt to injur does not mean it was not an attempt to injure.  I have said that no one could know Suh's intent except for Suh, but I still maintain, why try to kick someone if you do not intend to hurt them?
11/26/2012 1:29 PM
that's like saing Romney did not really intend to become president because it wasn't a very good attempt.
11/26/2012 1:30 PM
swamp wants to make sense, he just shanks the **** out of the attempt
11/26/2012 1:42 PM
maybe he did not intend to make sense..after all it isn't a very good attempt.
11/26/2012 2:01 PM
yes, but he really sucks
11/26/2012 2:02 PM
Is Suh a dirty player?

Votes: 16
(Last vote received: 11/28/2012 7:06 PM)
11/26/2012 2:03 PM
So it is your belief that a resonable person would assume that tapping someone with your foot without any weight behind it would injure a padded football player?

Really?
11/26/2012 2:40 PM
This was posted on Facebook by a local Detroit TV reporter. 

Detroit Lion Ndamukong Suh pulled over by police - accused of being aggressive behind the wheel...AGAIN.

The guy has serious problems. 

11/26/2012 9:33 PM
LATHRUP VILLAGE, Mich. (WJBK) -- Aggressive on the field, Lions' defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh is accused of also being aggressive on the road.  Fox 2 has learned Suh he was ticketed in Lathrup Village on November 15 for failure to use due care and caution.

Sources said the officer spotted a black Land Rover driving north on Southfield Road at a high rate of speed passing several cars on the right.  Just as the lane was about to end near Eleven Mile, the driver cut over barely missing the car behind him.

The officer cited Suh, but nearly two weeks later his case still hasn't made its way to court.

"The charges that were issued on the ticket, we're looking to make sure the charges fit," said Lathrup Village Police Chief William Armstrong.

The officer thought they did, but the chief is not so sure.  He's reviewing the dash cam video and claimed the officer that pulled Suh over can be aggressive when it comes to writing tickets.

"Quite frankly, the way that the ticket was written I don't necessarily agree with, but if the city attorney agrees, it would go forward as it's written."

This isn't the first time the Detroit Lion has been accused of driving carelessly behind the wheel.  Just last month in Dearborn, Steve Vines accused Suh of sideswiping his car and driving off.

"I looked over and he started yelling at me.  'Trying to cut me off.  Get out of the way.'  And I just said, 'Really?'" he told Fox 2.  "And then he just started yelling about getting the hell out of his way and cutting him off."

Both drivers dialed 911.  Dearborn Police were unable to determine who was at fault, so neither driver was ticketed.

It doesn't end there.  Last year Suh, suspended at the time, was involved in a crash in Portland, Oregon.  He lost control of his classic car and hit a tree.  A woman with him at the time who was injured in the wreck is now suing the football player.

However, his actions behind the wheel go back to his college days when he was 22 years old, again in a black Land Rover.  Suh claimed he swerved to miss a small animal and ended up sideswiping three cars.  He was cited for negligent driving.

Lathrup Village's police chief plans to consult the city attorney on Tuesday to find out if the charges should stick, whether they should be reduced or possibly just go away.

We did put in calls and emails to the Lions' office for comment, but those were not returned.
11/26/2012 11:00 PM
Bet 10 bucks if that was you or me, the ticket wouldn't be reviewed. 
11/26/2012 11:02 PM
And the NFL isnt determined that the T-Day incident did not rise to the level of a suspension.

VINDICATED!
11/27/2012 12:29 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 11/26/2012 2:40:00 PM (view original):
So it is your belief that a resonable person would assume that tapping someone with your foot without any weight behind it would injure a padded football player?

Really?
no, tapping someone with your foot is not the same as kicking someone.
11/27/2012 1:32 AM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7 Next ▸
No, don't even call Suh a dirty player. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.