More enviromental extremism in government! Topic

this thread is hilarious
11/28/2012 7:08 PM
Is there a more despicable "human" than swamp?
11/28/2012 7:12 PM
I am tired of life long furriers being put out of business because some tree huggers started tossing blood on people.

I am tired of people being told they cannot form their land because some rare species lives in their pond.

I am tired of people being told that they cannot serve froi gras in Los Angeles.

I am tired of people wanting to give animals the right to sue.

11/28/2012 8:48 PM
"Get your hands off me your dam dirty Liberals"!
11/28/2012 8:49 PM
rights creep is a menace

i will trade you the right to saddle a flubbery sea cow for the right to

well some liberal lefty new right i will think up tomorrow
11/28/2012 9:48 PM
Swampy, your ignorance on environmental matters is alarming.
11/28/2012 10:06 PM
why should his ignorance on enviromental matters be any different?
11/29/2012 12:28 AM
Posted by greeny9 on 11/28/2012 10:06:00 PM (view original):
Swampy, your ignorance on environmental matters is alarming.
Can you explain why?
11/29/2012 2:05 AM
Your absolute lack of care for it in the least for starters!?!?!?!?!

Your claims that human influenced climate change is all hogwash for another.

Saying that humans should be able to DO ANYTHING whatsoever we want to other lifeforms for another thing.

Shall I go on?

11/29/2012 7:02 AM
1 It isnt that I dont care. I dont think humans should torture animals for no reason. I just think that we are the top of the food chain and need to act accordingly.

2 It isnt that it is hogwash. There just isnt a clear pattern of evidence to support it.

3 Again not in a mean way. We should be able to eat, wear and ride whatever we want.

Can you go on?
11/29/2012 12:47 PM
1.  You dont care what our actions do to the animal planet.  That much is evident.

2. You are hogwash, there is more proof then you can shake a stick at.  You just choose to keep your head in the sand.  I honestly think you are being disingenuous when you say you dont see climate change happening.  What were winters like when you were a kid, what are they like now?  Needless to say but 90 something percent of climate scientists say climate change is undeniably happening.  And that it is because of our activities. 

3. Not when those actions are killing off entire species.

I dont need to go on, you havent proven one single point in your answers.  Apart from the fact that you are a thoughtless uncaring me human u unthinking animals caveman way of thinking guy.  This point you have driven home with gusto.  Many many times...

11/29/2012 6:15 PM

Swamp H., you are hereby sued for crimes against flubbery sea cows
11/29/2012 7:03 PM
1 This is our planet. We need to raise chickens like Tyson does to feed the world, not the Amish. We need to use animals for clothes, like we have for thousands of years. We need to survive.

2 If you stick your head out the window and it is hotter you cannot deny that. What is at issue is if it is a natural weather pattern or a global man made cataclysm. No evidence of that.

3 Species lived and died before humans appeared and may do so after we are gone. You give us too much credit and try to cause too much guilt.

Animals do not have emotions like we do. They are not aware of science, philosophy or math. They do not cry if their children are caught in a forest fire. This is reality, not Walt Disney!
11/29/2012 7:03 PM
BAMBI-KILLER!
11/29/2012 7:10 PM
Posted by sjstapleton on 11/29/2012 7:03:00 PM (view original):

Swamp H., you are hereby sued for crimes against flubbery sea cows
i'd do her

she needs some barnacles on her breasticles, but otherwise SEAWORTHY!
11/29/2012 10:17 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...7 Next ▸
More enviromental extremism in government! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.