My nomination for MORON OF THE CENTURY! Topic

Repugs cave in on cuts.  No compromises from the Democraps yet.
12/31/2012 3:49 PM
Democraps and Repugs compromised for people who are actually rich.  $450k and over. 

...but wait, Obama refuses to compromise yet again!  He says sure you can do that for now, but only if taxes are increased for everyone else later on in the year!

Obama wants the US to continue on in this depression!  He hates the USA!!!

12/31/2012 3:53 PM
the cliff is here because republicans gambled earlier in the year that they would be able to stop it after the election

but they lost the election, and the mandate they thought they would have did not materialize

so now they are faced with raising taxes and cutting defense (the "cliff"), or compromising with a president they hate

it is so f*cking delicious! suck it tea party!
1/1/2013 2:15 AM
You're going to take the fact then the most loathsome politician ever, Harry Reid, hasn't allowed any budget talk for 4 years, and sweep it under the rug and still blame republicans?     That's quite an imagination.    I wish you could imagine how to get 16 trillion dollars out of thin air.   Or even 1 trillion.   Half a trillion, anyone?
1/1/2013 3:13 AM
Perhaps the ******* in chief could have postponed his vaca to deal with this.

Oh, and **** this deal. 41-1 tax increase to spending cuts. I say vote that **** down in the house and tell fucktard O to cut spending. We have $2.5 trillion in revenue coming in. If that's not enough, then taxes aren't the issue. It's a dumb **** in the Whitehouse who is spending on purpose to make this nation more like Europe. When Europe knows it hasn't worked.

Everyone person that voted for him is a tard.
1/1/2013 12:27 PM
BONER
1/1/2013 12:31 PM
House of Reps has been out 15 weeks since August. 15 WEEKS!!!
1/1/2013 1:04 PM
Posted by jclarkbaker on 1/1/2013 12:27:00 PM (view original):
Perhaps the ******* in chief could have postponed his vaca to deal with this.

Oh, and **** this deal. 41-1 tax increase to spending cuts. I say vote that **** down in the house and tell fucktard O to cut spending. We have $2.5 trillion in revenue coming in. If that's not enough, then taxes aren't the issue. It's a dumb **** in the Whitehouse who is spending on purpose to make this nation more like Europe. When Europe knows it hasn't worked.

Everyone person that voted for him is a tard.
I'll take it one step further, if you voted Dem or Repub you are a tard.  The Republicans got us in this mess and the Democrats are keeping us there.
1/1/2013 2:06 PM
Will add $4trillion to deficit over 10 yrs, per CBO.

**** O, the Tard In Chief.
1/1/2013 2:09 PM
Posted by stinenavy on 1/1/2013 1:04:00 PM (view original):
House of Reps has been out 15 weeks since August. 15 WEEKS!!!
+1.

Round them up as traitors and send them express to GITMO. Waterboard them for good measure.
1/1/2013 2:44 PM
YGWYD.  We re-elected the whole bunch of them.
1/1/2013 4:33 PM

1) These are the old idoits. The new congress doesn't take office yet.

2) Don't look at me. I only voted for one incumbent where I had a choice.

1/1/2013 6:42 PM
People have been saying that for about 65 years,

It isnt the people, it is the system.
1/1/2013 6:58 PM
so this is not the greatest country on earth?
1/1/2013 9:10 PM
swamp is looking for 30s style German  fascism to save this country.
1/1/2013 9:43 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...10 Next ▸
My nomination for MORON OF THE CENTURY! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.