Sarah Palin Was Right Topic

Posted by raucous on 1/21/2013 8:38:00 AM (view original):
I advocate that Americans are a group of morons.  We suck. 

Am I on the left now?

Welcome!
1/21/2013 11:26 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 1/21/2013 12:36:00 AM (view original):
Posted by jiml60 on 1/20/2013 11:08:00 PM (view original):
The people who voted for Obama may be stupid but they're smarter than anyone who voted for Romney.
Interesting that the left now advocates that Americans are stupid.

American Idol, electing Dubya...twice, etc...

Yeah, Americans are dumb, we keep voting for the same idiots...so actually we are dumb and insane.

1/21/2013 12:40 PM
I am bothered by anyone that thinks Americans are overly stupid.

I know that we have allowed our educational process to erode so we are not as well educated as we could be.

I think that we are not morons.

And it seems that some people think we are stupid because we voted for Bush, and other think we are stupid because we voted for Obama.
1/21/2013 2:29 PM
We have put the biggest idiot into the White House for 16 years now.  We are stupid ******* "morans."

1/21/2013 3:09 PM
Bush spent too much and promoted tactical problems in the beggining of the Iraq war.

Obama isnt my favorite guy, but he clearly represnts the will of a group of Americans.

They are both Harvard educated men.

Just because I dont like him doesnt mean Obama is stupid.
1/21/2013 3:18 PM
Bush, Jr. has been in office 16 years?
1/21/2013 3:31 PM
"They are both Harvard educated men."

Going to college does not make one smart; Bush coasted through on his name, like everything else he did in his life.
1/21/2013 4:55 PM
"I am bothered by anyone that thinks Americans are overly stupid."

That's damn nice of you to stand up for people you have a lot in common with.
1/21/2013 4:56 PM
Posted by jiml60 on 1/21/2013 4:55:00 PM (view original):

Going to college does not make one smart; Bush coasted through on his name, like everything else he did in his life.

Going to college does not make one smart; Obama coasted through on his lack of character, like everything else he did in his life.

FTFY
1/21/2013 5:11 PM
Kind of hard for you to prove Obama lacks character, that's basically a judgement call on your part.  As for Bush, we know he used his daddy's name to start up a few businesses, that failed; and used daddy again to escape any duty in Vietnam.
1/21/2013 5:17 PM
You have a recording of the reason someone invested in a Bush business?   No.    Do you have anything except for Dan Rather to prove Bush used his daddy to avoid the draft?  No.     Of course your judgement is based on truth...   Mine is just based on things Obama said, the criminals he surrounds himself with, and his 'friends'.   You clearly win.
1/21/2013 5:23 PM
Posted by slowmoe on 1/21/2013 5:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by jiml60 on 1/21/2013 4:55:00 PM (view original):

Going to college does not make one smart; Obama coasted through on his lack of character, like everything else he did in his life.

FTFY
Going to college doesnt mean you are smart, but it does mean you are not dumb.

And getting through Harvard does mean you are smart.

Obama and Bush. Both of them.

Just because you are smart doesnt mean you will be a good President.
1/21/2013 7:56 PM
...which neither of them are.

Getting through college shows perseverance, not intelligence. 

The US is full of morons and we select our leader from the majority.

1/22/2013 12:08 PM
I disagree with your ideas about college.

You cannot be stupid and get through a major college.

You have to be smart to get through Harvard.

The US is not full of morons. I would pit our top 25% against any nations top 25%.
1/22/2013 2:55 PM
1/22/2013 7:09 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
Sarah Palin Was Right Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.