Any truth to the rumor Topic

That Sarah Palim saw the Russian meteorite from her backyard. 
2/15/2013 12:54 PM
Cue the whining....
2/15/2013 1:03 PM
Holy crap.  If anyone over there knew about the asteroid, they would have **** themselves.  1200 injured.
2/15/2013 5:20 PM
Pass a 'Free Meteorite Zone' all across the US!  Money is no object!   Launch Al Gore into space, quickly!    GLOBAL WARMING STRIKES AGAIN!!
2/15/2013 5:27 PM
Must be a relative of slowmoe

CNN anchor asks if global warming caused asteroid fly-by [VIDEO]

CNN anchor questions whether global warming caused asteroid fly-by set for Friday, Bill Nye politely ignores the question.

An asteroid named 2012 DA14 is set to pass extremely close to Earth on February 15, and CNN anchor Deb Feyerick wonders on-air whether it could be the result of global warming.

“Every time we see a storm like this lately, the first question to pop into a lot of people’s minds is whether or not global warming is to blame?” Feyerick said, referring to blizzard Nemo. “I’ll talk to Bill Nye, ‘the science guy,’ about devastating storms and climate change,” she added.

After a commercial break, she segues into talk of the asteroid, and asks Bill Nye if global warming somehow caused the asteroid to pass so close to Earth. “Talk about something else that’s falling from the sky and that is an asteroid. What’s coming our way? Is this an effect of, perhaps, of global warming or is this just some meteoric occasion?”

Bill Nye, for his part, doesn't acknowledge the question and moves gracefully into the interesting bits.

2/15/2013 10:02 PM
What. An. Idiot.

I'd shitcan her for being such a dumb ****.

2/15/2013 11:17 PM
PALIM ALREADY QUIT GOVERNORSHIP AND FIRED BY FIXED NOISE
2/16/2013 5:45 AM
Posted by raucous on 2/15/2013 11:17:00 PM (view original):
What. An. Idiot.

I'd shitcan her for being such a dumb ****.

And Fox would hire her in a New York minute. 
2/16/2013 8:36 AM
2/17/2013 1:56 AM
lol, Russia isnt soviet anymore!

But seriously, that meteor was something else!  Im surprised after having seen so many videos of people driving along that people didnt freak out.  Id almost think that was a nuclear missile, I would have started looting immediately!  lol

2/17/2013 10:56 AM
I read that of all the nuclear powers, only 4 for sure, and 1 most likely, have the technology or resources to tell right away whether something like that is not a nuclear attack.    The others, ie Pakistan, India, NK, (iran?), (Vermont?) (Astros fans?)  would probably think it was an attack and might just leap to respond.
It's kind of scary to think what would have happened if a small meteorite hit Pyongyang.      Probably just a matter of time before something stupid happens.  
I blame Ernest  Rutherford for explaining the atom.
Or Ernest P Worrell (Ernest Goes to Jail was his masterpiece).  
2/17/2013 11:12 AM
Just arm all countries with nuclear weapons. That will keep everyone safe.
2/17/2013 12:10 PM
of just make sure science is taught to everyone. 
2/17/2013 12:29 PM
Or all countries can disarm themselves of nuclear weapons.
2/17/2013 1:01 PM
2/17/2013 1:26 PM
12 Next ▸
Any truth to the rumor Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.