JOHN KERRY DEFENDS TERRORIST SYMPATHIZER SWAMP Topic

I wonder how much time swamp and slow have served in the military defending their beloved principles?
3/2/2013 4:25 AM
The truth is the truth irregardless of any military time served.
3/2/2013 1:21 PM
Posted by jiml60 on 3/2/2013 3:12:00 AM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 3/1/2013 4:32:00 PM (view original):
You lose again.

Operation Olympic would have left over a million people dead.

The A-Bomb ended the war before it got more ugly.
Operation Olympic estimates is just wild speculation by genocidal apologists like yourself.

The Japanese were done before the bombs were dropped, they were looking for a way to save the Emperor.

There is no evidence to suggest the Japanese were "Done". They were saving planes and equipping them as kamakaizes. They moved 9 divisions to from other areas to the logical invasion sight. They were equipping everything they had in the way of ships to repel an invasion.

The people may have been beat, but the Army was still into it.

The Japanese fought valiantly on Taiwan and showed no signs of giving up.

We can argue the level of casualties, I think a million total dead is a moderate pick. Heard as low as 250,000 and as high as 7 million. Most experts (or as you call them genocide apologists) seem to think 1 million is realistic.
3/2/2013 1:34 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 3/2/2013 1:21:00 PM (view original):
irregardless?       ******* stupid! The word is REGARDLESS you dumb ****.
3/2/2013 3:19 PM
Posted by rcrusso on 3/2/2013 3:19:00 PM (view original):

1 It is now an accepted part of the American language and is mentioned in multiple reference sources.

2 I love the fact that the left will always go after the obscure argument as opposed to the real meat and potatos issue.

3/2/2013 7:10 PM
Posted by rcrusso on 3/2/2013 4:25:00 AM (view original):
I wonder how much time swamp and slow have served in the military defending their beloved principles?
Flinging credentials around now, are we?   I admit you have me in  'The angry bitter old man who spent his life furious that the beat-generation was such an empty failure'  category, but you ought to stay quiet about military service.
3/2/2013 8:10 PM
Such brave talk! I am sure you can be counted on for our next one.
3/3/2013 12:07 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 3/2/2013 7:10:00 PM (view original):
Posted by rcrusso on 3/2/2013 3:19:00 PM (view original):

1 It is now an accepted part of the American language and is mentioned in multiple reference sources.

2 I love the fact that the left will always go after the obscure argument as opposed to the real meat and potatos issue.

1. multiple references do not make something wrong, correct. Accepted by the illiterate part of America perhaps, but we must still defend the gates against the barbarians.

2. plural of potato is potatoes.

3/3/2013 2:00 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 3/1/2013 4:52:00 PM (view original):
And I would hope everyone gives a massive global war that could end in global domination for evil Dictators a little more wiggle room from a moral standpoint.
what is hilarious is that in the next few posts you state that "the truth is the truth" and here you argue for wiggle room for morality.

You cannot hold a consistent line of thought for more than a few seconds. Do you ever reflect on what you say? You are hilarious. And a moron. That you claim to be a "conservative" is just a cherry on top.

3/3/2013 2:04 AM
"One minute you claim we need to cut the fat out of government and the next minute you post pics of fat chicks, what a hypocrite"!

Could you find 2 less related concepts and try to twist them together as one idea?

"The Truth" just meant that a statement of fact from a person who did not serve in the military should not be less valauable than some who did serve.

"Wiggle room" meant that if you are in a Global war against evil dictatotrs who might defeat you, there should be a little less concern for rights of citizens in the areas controlled by the enemy.

They have nothing to do with each other and the fact that you need to tie them up with a classic "You are a Conservative hypocrite" bow proves the emptiness of your arguments.
3/3/2013 11:13 AM
3/3/2013 12:18 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 3/3/2013 11:13:00 AM (view original):
"One minute you claim we need to cut the fat out of government and the next minute you post pics of fat chicks, what a hypocrite"!

Could you find 2 less related concepts and try to twist them together as one idea?

"The Truth" just meant that a statement of fact from a person who did not serve in the military should not be less valauable than some who did serve.

"Wiggle room" meant that if you are in a Global war against evil dictatotrs who might defeat you, there should be a little less concern for rights of citizens in the areas controlled by the enemy.

They have nothing to do with each other and the fact that you need to tie them up with a classic "You are a Conservative hypocrite" bow proves the emptiness of your arguments.
WTF are you talking about? I have never said anything about the pics you post. Now you are just making **** up. Talk about twisting things together!

So your "The truth is the truth" statement is now conditional? That is totally illogical...but we have come to count on illogical nonsense from you Swamp.

The truth is the truth is an accurate statement...and it is not conditional. And who you are fighting and the methods they use have no bearing on the morality of one's own actions. If you want to say "you have to fight fire with fire,"  then say so. But don't try and claim any moral high ground when you do so.

<<They have nothing to do with each other and the fact that you need to tie them up with a classic "You are a Conservative hypocrite" bow proves the emptiness of your arguments.>>

The fact that you are attributing a statement to me that I have never made makes this statement quite amusing. Now might be a good time to admit that you made another mistake. But I am quite sure that you are incapable of a simple apology without trying to "explain" your error.

3/3/2013 8:10 PM
Are you actually so stupid that you cannot get sarcasm? My point was that your statement was as illogical as someone trying to link fat chicks and fat in government.

The truth is the truth is unconditional. The reason I put it there was in response to a specific question. Again are you really that stupid?

And we always strive to be as good as possible. When you are in a fight for control of the world between good and evil you need to kill people. The fact that we still strive for morality proves how good we are. Do you think Hitler or Bin Laden would have moral discussions about using an A-Bomb?

And anyone that cannot see the US is the most moral country ever to be the Top Dog in the world is just an Anti-US Cheerleader.
3/3/2013 8:18 PM
dis-un-ir-regardless-ly, you Swamp are a jack-***!   :)
3/3/2013 9:16 PM
I realize that the left likes to paint anyone that loves America and doesnt want to run it down as a racist empire waging wars on brown people as stupid.

You have fulfilled your obligations to the cause.

Do you now want to discuss issues like Adults?
3/4/2013 3:04 AM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
JOHN KERRY DEFENDS TERRORIST SYMPATHIZER SWAMP Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.