JOHN KERRY DEFENDS TERRORIST SYMPATHIZER SWAMP Topic

3/4/2013 3:07 AM
Clearly you dont get it.

If you like in the future I can type slower and use simpler concepts so you can understand my argurment.
3/4/2013 3:09 AM
I don't think you can get slower or simpler.
3/4/2013 3:14 AM
Seamar is showing basic comprehension problems.

Either he is acting stupid just to be annoying or he really doesnt get simple concepts.

You make the call!
3/4/2013 3:17 AM

I don't see it, but if say so, I'll take your word for it.

Seamar, quit acting like swamp.

3/4/2013 3:21 AM
Swamp...how in the world can anyone determine "sarcasm" from your post? You were responding to my post, and attributed to me, something I did not say.
You define words wilyl-nilly..., often resort to the "buzz word for..." No one can understand what you are trying to say because, truth be told, you are not a very effective communicator in this format. Maybe face-to-face you are much better...but in this format you are horrible.

3/4/2013 3:25 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 3/4/2013 3:09:00 AM (view original):
Clearly you dont get it.

If you like in the future I can type slower and use simpler concepts so you can understand my argurment.
I would be satisfied that in the future you proof-read your posts for spelling and grammar errors and that you use standard English syntax and definitions. You may continue to be as big a nut-case as you want to be.
3/4/2013 3:26 AM
You compared 2 things that I felt we apples and oranges. Instead of saying that I made a apples and oranges like comparison. Fat chicks and fat governemnt.

Both have fat in them but they are in no way comparable.

And so I was saying your comments tried to compare 2 things that may sound similar but where not.

3/4/2013 3:27 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 3/4/2013 3:28:00 AM (view original):
You compared 2 things that I felt we apples and oranges. Instead of saying that I made a apples and oranges like comparison. Fat chicks and fat governemnt.

Both have fat in them but they are in no way comparable.

And so I was saying your comments tried to compare 2 things that may sound similar but where not.

geez Swamp....you are just being a moke....as I said....I NEVER have commented about the pics you post....how about being a bit more direct and point out the two things I posted that are apples and oranges...and let us go from there.
3/4/2013 3:32 AM
I dont think I have ever met anyone with less of a sense of humor than you.

I always feel like you are Sheldon from Big Bang.
3/4/2013 3:42 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 3/4/2013 3:42:00 AM (view original):
I dont think I have ever met anyone with less of a sense of humor than you.

I always feel like you are Sheldon from Big Bang.
oh, I have a great sense of humor....I laugh at the things you say all the time. And for the record...we have never met.

but you are probably right about the genius part.

3/4/2013 3:58 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 3/1/2013 4:52:00 PM (view original):
And I would hope everyone gives a massive global war that could end in global domination for evil Dictators a little more wiggle room from a moral standpoint.
Thanks for qualifying Dictators with evil; the good Dictators thank you.
3/4/2013 3:17 PM
With left wingers you always need to point out evil. They never seem to see it.

To this day I still get left wingers upset that I still consider the Soviet Union evil.

They like to pretend it was just propoganda to sell tanks and fighter planes.
3/4/2013 7:49 PM
Oh the liberals see the evil. It is to their right. 
3/4/2013 8:40 PM
Posted by occsid on 3/4/2013 8:40:00 PM (view original):
Oh the liberals see the evil. It is to their right. 
3/4/2013 11:19 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
JOHN KERRY DEFENDS TERRORIST SYMPATHIZER SWAMP Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.