A BLACK POPE? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Can you imagine the vile that will be spewed by white male catholics if they elect a black pope?
It will make their uproar against Obama seem like a whisper.

3/12/2013 11:00 AM
coloreds can't be queer. it's against physics. so maybe that would be a good thing. no more putting pee pees in little kids mouths/butts/ears
3/12/2013 11:06 AM
I'm Catholic.  You'd be surprised how many churches have all-white congregations led by African or Latino priests.  Especially in Quebec.  Because you need dudes who can speak French, and want to be priests.  And they're running out of white dudes who qualify.

3/12/2013 11:08 AM
And apparently the only **** negroes are the ones who make music.

3/12/2013 11:09 AM
I thought Victor the first was black.
3/12/2013 11:24 AM
Once again, Jim is showing ignorance and racism. 

I guess there are two of you.

Intelligent Jim, which I do not see enough of, however I enjoy talking to and
Dumbass Jim.  The person who checked in above.

3/12/2013 11:55 AM
They won't pick an American.  That is for sure.  We are too liberal for Rome.  It is too bad. O'Malley has corrected a lot of the sex abuse here and continue to fix it on a global scale. 

The "black" guys since democraps can't ever see past a person's skin color all have issues. 
Onaiyekan is too liberal, Sarah is boring, and Turkson has Bidenitis at times.

I like the "yellow" guys, but I still see the next guy will probably come from Europe.  

3/12/2013 12:09 PM
How about the Italian guy who is from Argentina...He is my call!
3/12/2013 12:58 PM
Hey swamp......you ******* ATHEST. Who gave YOU a vote?
3/12/2013 1:20 PM
Catholicism is not a democracy.   I don't have a vote either.  Protestant religions in general are democracies. 
3/12/2013 1:46 PM
More irrelevant bull **** from the fascist side of the  pit!
3/12/2013 1:51 PM
Posted by rcrusso on 3/12/2013 1:20:00 PM (view original):
Hey swamp......you ******* ATHEST. Who gave YOU a vote?
Much like everyone here, unless WIS has a secret Cardinal, I dont have a vote, only an opinion.
3/12/2013 2:43 PM
123456 Next ▸
A BLACK POPE? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.