Why do you let Swamp troll you? Topic

No memo....it was at the spring convention.
4/15/2013 8:19 PM
Posted by antoncresten on 4/15/2013 7:26:00 PM (view original):
I'M AN EXTREME LEFTY, I LOVE FOOTBALL, PLAY IT WITH MY 6 NEPHEWS, ENCOURAGE THEM AT IT.

NEVER PLAYED A MINUTE OF SOCCER WITH EM

DID I MISS THE MEMO?
If you stay current with your membership dues, you won't miss out on important stuff like this.
4/15/2013 9:48 PM
The left hates football? I live in Washington state, perhaps the leftiest of blue states. There's no hatred of football here.
4/15/2013 11:02 PM
You guys all know what this is about.

You know exactly what I am talking about.

At least the right wingers here adrress issues in the most truthful way possible.
4/17/2013 1:09 PM
I think the denial of the football hatred is being truthful swamp.....you are the one lying about it.
4/17/2013 1:26 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 4/17/2013 1:09:00 PM (view original):
You guys all know what this is about.

You know exactly what I am talking about.

At least the right wingers here adrress issues in the most truthful way possible.
<<You guys all know what this is about.>>

Of course we do...that was the 10:30-Noon seminar at the Spring Convo

BTW...<At least the right wingers here>>

your use of the plural means more than one...I haven't not seen anyone else support or provide evidence of this claim.
Too bad you can't provide "that paper from the 1980s" so we can read it and vet the "leftist" professor. Wow, that would make your claim so much more compelling.
4/18/2013 5:17 AM
Clearly there is some history of jokes based on liberals not liking football and considering it to be militarisitc.

And that is just part of the issue.

As I said there is a sport with no heros among the children and no popularity among the children suddenly being played in large numbers.

So I maintain that the belief is there and is known but because it is an abstract concept it is hard to research.
4/19/2013 4:43 PM
Beside you, who gives a ****?
4/19/2013 4:48 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 4/19/2013 4:43:00 PM (view original):
Clearly there is some history of jokes based on liberals not liking football and considering it to be militarisitc.

And that is just part of the issue.

As I said there is a sport with no heros among the children and no popularity among the children suddenly being played in large numbers.

So I maintain that the belief is there and is known but because it is an abstract concept it is hard to research.
you're a nut....

kids wear soccer jerseys with players names on them all the time.  The Sounders in Seattle have a huge following...great attendance...many leagues....you simply do not know what you are talking about.

<<So I maintain that the belief is there and is known but because it is an abstract concept it is hard to research.>>

In this day and age?  Abstract concepts being hard to research?  The problem is you are not a very good researcher.
4/19/2013 10:42 PM
Finding things in modern times is easy. Finding things from the 80s that are not mainstream becomes problematic.

After 30 years of pushing soccer on kids it is more popular.

Ask 100 people in the mall a simples questions...Name 2 members of your cities Football Team, Baseball Team, Basketball Team and Soccer Team.

I bet soccer is least known.

4/21/2013 3:00 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 4/21/2013 3:00:00 AM (view original):
Finding things in modern times is easy. Finding things from the 80s that are not mainstream becomes problematic.

After 30 years of pushing soccer on kids it is more popular.

Ask 100 people in the mall a simples questions...Name 2 members of your cities Football Team, Baseball Team, Basketball Team and Soccer Team.

I bet soccer is least known.

And if I said name your favorite NASCAR driver and they could not, would that diminish the popularity of NASCAR?
4/21/2013 9:03 AM
I bet Nascar beats soccer.

4/21/2013 1:16 PM
Posted by taint98 on 4/10/2013 8:28:00 PM:
...But my favorite poster of all time was swamphawk.  I'm pretty sure he was banned, too.  He was a complete nutjob in my opinion, but I liked him.  Nobody could troll an internet forum like he could...

http://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?TopicID=466756

4/21/2013 5:44 PM
Hear that? GD wants you back Swampcock
4/22/2013 2:11 PM
Does everyone remember how I brought Carryover reform to GD?
4/22/2013 2:18 PM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7 Next ▸
Why do you let Swamp troll you? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.