RUSH LIMBAUGH was right!! (oh boy) Topic

And this is different from mandatory auto insurance....how?
10/22/2013 6:36 AM
Driving is a licensed activity. Being an American citizen is not.
10/22/2013 7:18 AM

BIRTHER!

10/22/2013 7:21 AM
Take your public mass transportation system and forgo a license and the mandatory auto insurance.  God knows how much money I **** away for that.

I think everyone should get and pay for auto insurance, whether they have a license or not.  Even a 3 year old in case they play pretend and accidentally shift the car in gear.  It would cheapen the price for insurance for everyone!

10/22/2013 8:58 AM
Posted by raucous on 10/22/2013 8:58:00 AM (view original):
Take your public mass transportation system and forgo a license and the mandatory auto insurance.  God knows how much money I **** away for that.

I think everyone should get and pay for auto insurance, whether they have a license or not.  Even a 3 year old in case they play pretend and accidentally shift the car in gear.  It would cheapen the price for insurance for everyone!

10/22/2013 9:07 AM
Posted by raucous on 10/22/2013 8:58:00 AM (view original):

They told us when they enacted mandatory insurance that rates would fall, so yeah, I can see that plan working.

10/22/2013 10:25 AM
You need identification to drive but you don't need it to vote?

OBAMACARE SUCKS!
10/22/2013 9:25 PM
◂ Prev 123456
RUSH LIMBAUGH was right!! (oh boy) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.