Where is JohnGPF? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
9/15/2010 12:49 AM
We don't know for sure...a few months ago I searched the New Orleans obituaries and found a pretty close match.  The age was right...no mention of a wife...a last name matching an initial.  I can't find anyone here that knows his last name and admin has rules against telling.
9/17/2010 1:21 AM
His last post was on October 16 of last year.
9/17/2010 12:23 PM
My guess is dead as well.

Have a beer in his honor. No fitter tribute to him.
9/17/2010 7:48 PM
I remember him writing something about why guys needed to post the fact that their leaving the site, why not just leave. I think he just left. Sometimes you just burn-out. Start feeling like this is a waste of money. I left this site for 3 years at one point.
9/17/2010 8:03 PM
"Outfielders and relative fielding" bumped which contains John's last posts....doesn't look like a burnout post
9/17/2010 11:14 PM
Posted by eastvanmungo on 9/17/2010 11:05:00 PM (view original):
If he's really dead gone, that's real friggin' sad.  He was one of the best owners on this site, and a true SIM gentleman. Personally, I found his posts in this forum to be thought provoking and helpful.  Damn right I'll have a beer in his honour. 

If he's just burnt out gone, well, I'll still have a beer in his honour.
^^^^^^^^^
9/18/2010 12:44 AM
123 Next ▸
Where is JohnGPF? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.