Ok who is goiing to win the World Series in 2011 Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
The team that wins the most playoff games.
2/22/2011 3:20 PM
Yankees???   They have some problems.  Rotation is thin.  They are getting old.  Swisher, Granderson, and Gardner in the OF does not exactly make other teams shake in their boots.  Not to say they won't be OK - but WS is a longshot. 
2/22/2011 3:48 PM
But to answer the question - you have to like the Giants and Phillies.  Best rotations in recent memory.  Phillies have more pop if they don't choke in playoffs, but the Giants have no holes.  No superstar hitters, but no real holes.  Being a Giants fan I'm obligated to say Giants!!!!
2/22/2011 3:50 PM
The Oakland A's
2/22/2011 3:55 PM
My Yankees, of course.  But I sure wish they had gotten Cliff Lee, and I don't know if Ivan Nova is the answer to a rotation that looks thinner and thinner every season.  The Red Sox made a lot of moves during the offseason and they look scary good (except at catcher) and the Phillies and Giants have the best rotations in baseball and will be the class of the NL.  Predictions: Yankees over Red Sox in 6.  Philly over Giants in 5.  Yankees over Phillies in 7.  Sleepers: Rangers and Brewers.  You heard it here first. 
2/22/2011 3:56 PM
Since I took the Arizona D-Backs in a proposition bet last month for a fin at 100-1 odds to win the World Series, I would have to say...The DiamondBacks!

SHOW ME THE MONEY
2/22/2011 4:06 PM
Boston will be tough, can't believe they won 90+ last year with those injuries.  Yankees are all done, after CC NO pitching. Phillies in a romp in the NL. Boston-Phil WS,
Boston in 7......Direct from Red Sox Nation!!!!!
2/22/2011 7:35 PM
12 Next ▸
Ok who is goiing to win the World Series in 2011 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.