Posted by pinotfan on 11/15/2011 10:11:00 PM (view original):
Last I checked, not too long ago, it still worked. Right-click on the green selecting dot and copy shortcut to the http bar; change the position number to correspond to the position in which you want to draft the player (1=C, 2=1B, etc.), and hit enter.
That doesn't work with all browsers. Try this as an alternative:
1) Draft the player you want in any other roster spot. When you do so, you will return to the draft center.
2) Copy your web page address.
3) Delete the player you just drafted.
4) Paste the address you just copied in step 2 into your browser, but do not type [enter]. The web adress you just copied and pasted will end in something like this spot=4&playerid=1234567. The last seven digits are associated with a particulat player; the number after "spot=" corespond to a roster spot.
5) Edit the web adress by changing the number after "spot=" to the number of the position you desire.
6) Type [enter] and the player you drafted in step 1 should appear in the spot you desire..
For example, if you wanted to draft 2011 Placido Polanco in your catcher spot, your could draft him as thirdbaseman and copy from your browser this address:
After deleting him, paste that same address into your browser editing the number after spot= from 4 to 1:
Hit enter and 2011 Polanco is now in your catcher spot.
4/15/2012 9:48 PM (edited)