The All Time WIS Baseball team (just for fun) Topic

LOL!  Close, my friend...but I'm a Murray State Racer by degrees.  Western was our most hated enemy back then.
6/15/2012 2:46 AM
Blues- it's all good, I figure they needed to be sat on their *** and learn from it. Remember one thing, that team did not have Hitch in camp, he moved in after the season started. I'm guessing a full camp will benefit these guys. I expect him to light a fire under Stewart's ***, he could be a difference maker with a short leash from Hitch. I expect better, as long as they improve the defense....
6/15/2012 2:47 AM
mensu.....Dave Loos was one of my gym teachers in HS, and my freshman baseball coach. NOT KIDDING. Mehlville Senior High School....
6/15/2012 2:48 AM
Doc - The wife and I plan one trip a year to see the Sharks on the road, and we haven't been to Saint Louis yet (told you I have the best wife ever).  Wanna catch a game next season?  I gotta warn you, I'll be wearing my Vlasic jersey!
6/15/2012 2:50 AM
Posted by DoctorKz on 6/15/2012 2:49:00 AM (view original):
mensu.....Dave Loos was one of my gym teachers in HS, and my freshman baseball coach. NOT KIDDING. Mehlville Senior High School....
Really?  My brother teaches calculus at Austin Peay.
6/15/2012 2:51 AM
Vlasic? A pickle on the jersey? Does he look like Plankton from SpongeBob?
6/15/2012 2:52 AM
Loos was a dick. Guy was wound so tight you coulda made a diamond from shoving a lump of coal in his ***....
6/15/2012 2:53 AM
Posted by DoctorKz on 6/15/2012 2:52:00 AM (view original):
Vlasic? A pickle on the jersey? Does he look like Plankton from SpongeBob?
So is that a yes?  Here's the deal: you pay for dinner at a great restaurant, I'll pay for the wine at dinner and the tix.
6/15/2012 2:54 AM
Posted by pinotfan on 6/15/2012 2:50:00 AM (view original):
Doc - The wife and I plan one trip a year to see the Sharks on the road, and we haven't been to Saint Louis yet (told you I have the best wife ever).  Wanna catch a game next season?  I gotta warn you, I'll be wearing my Vlasic jersey!
YESSIR, just give a bit of advance notice...I'm in.
6/15/2012 2:54 AM
AWESOME!  To be continued on sitemail, and when next season's schedule comes out.
6/15/2012 2:56 AM
Guys, I have enjoyed this, but this old fart is going to bed.  It was great rehashing the old WIS!
6/15/2012 2:57 AM
Scottrade is an excellent place to take in a game...Not the noise of the old barn(STL Arena), but very nice. Me and some friends from CHI used to take in home and home games at the Arena and Chicago Stadium...Bedlam...they had it good, they had Messmer singing the Anthem, was amazing....the place went bananas....
6/15/2012 2:59 AM
Me too, I gotta turn in...I'll be around...see ya.
6/15/2012 2:59 AM
Posted by DoctorKz on 6/15/2012 2:54:00 AM (view original):
Posted by pinotfan on 6/15/2012 2:50:00 AM (view original):
YESSIR, just give a bit of advance notice...I'm in.
Annie Guinn's, Gerard's, Monarch, and Truffles are some St. Louis restaurants I'd love to try, Doc ... 
6/15/2012 3:04 AM
We'll have to visit The Hill if you like Italian...
6/15/2012 3:05 AM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7|8 Next ▸
The All Time WIS Baseball team (just for fun) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.