Will You Join A Class-Action Against WhatIfSports? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Add "I am not fooling anyone, hghsteroid and cheateduser are the same person and should be checked out for a mental illness" as an option to your poll and then I'll vote.
7/5/2014 7:13 AM
Posted by houseofbayne on 7/5/2014 7:13:00 AM (view original):
Add "I am not fooling anyone, hghsteroid and cheateduser are the same person and should be checked out for a mental illness" as an option to your poll and then I'll vote.
Word.
7/5/2014 1:00 PM
Took him a long time to type all that bullshit, so yeah I would agree he should be checked for some mental deficiency
7/5/2014 7:27 PM
1-800- lunatic
7/5/2014 8:10 PM
These repeated posts are a pain in the arse. Go away dude.
7/5/2014 10:48 PM
Dear hghsteroid. You have accomplished what no believed possible: you have a) united the users here at WIS Baseball despite their many ideological and other differences, and b) convinced us all to support WIS in any lawsuit you bring against the website despite our legitimate grievances because your supposed slights are so ridiculous. 

Please, take the time to read the forum posts, especially those posted by contrarian23 at the top of this Forum as "Best of WIS Forum". Look up how to use AAA. Look up how normalization works, so that you can more accurately judge the performance of your players. Learn about how fatigue and how pitching and pitch counts work from Elbirdo and contrarian23. Learn about the "fatigue" strategy and whether you want to use it. Go to the bottom of your Draft Center to set your searches for "Advanced Stats" so that you can then more carefully select players and improve your teams. 

Learn about Theme Leagues and Progressive Leagues and how many are very different from Open Leagues (OLs). See how to use the + and # stats. 

Find out how small sample size impacts hasty judgments about player performance. Learn about how the quality of other OL teams means that players will not perform as they did against average players in their own time and place. 

And hold off on making comments until you do these things and then, once you are informed, come back and ask questions, as people here are happy to help and provide info and advice because we all want good quality competition. 

You have one legit point: WIS should let new owners know that they need not draft so many IP and PA and should draft a number of $200,000 players who they then replace with AAA (those infamous 2014 nominated players  who are NOT from 2014 - see "AAA just the numbers"), so as to level the playing field somewhat. 

But there is a steep learning curve here and we all went through it and it is somewhat painful. You are going through it now. Be patient, and stop threatening WIS with absurd and flighty legal action. 
7/6/2014 6:38 AM
Posted by houseofbayne on 7/5/2014 7:13:00 AM (view original):
This...
7/6/2014 9:53 AM
I say bring them to the International Criminal Court in the Hague. And who knows, you might like it there too. I here the Hague is nice this time of year. 
7/6/2014 5:47 PM
Italyprof, funny thing about all these posts it actually makes me appreciate the game even more even with no updates and some flaws
7/7/2014 2:12 PM
I'd vote if there was choice 11 - "HGH and Cheated are tools".

Seriously, they have so picked the wrong forum for this.  People who read and post in the WIS forums LIKE THE SITE - we may complain, but it's because we care.  Those who are complacent about the game a) have left; or b) don't participate in the forums.

Losers.
7/8/2014 12:54 AM
7/8/2014 3:46 AM
12 Next ▸
Will You Join A Class-Action Against WhatIfSports? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.