brand suicide

make major changes

dont fix key problems

increase time demands of game

shut down entire game for extended period

bet - loss of many users
6/5/2016 5:22 PM
  • make major changes that are implemented well
  • make the game more complicated(oh its more like real life so its much easier! lol worst defense ever)
  • ignore any potential problems
6/5/2016 7:19 PM (edited)
Anyone who no longer wants to play.. Here is an idea.. Quit playing.
6/5/2016 8:13 PM
anyone who wants to stop sucking dick heres an idea quick opening you facehole

see this is why i have to insult people's reading ability because I've literally said I'm quitting when the updates come out and then someone new comes along saying to quit already, like ***** can you ******* read or are you stupid?
6/5/2016 8:15 PM
Posted by the0nlyis on 6/5/2016 8:16:00 PM (view original):

see this is why i have to insult people's reading ability because I've literally said I'm quitting when the updates come out and then someone new comes along saying to quit already, like ***** can you ******* read or are you stupid?
Part of quiting is stopping your idiotic posting you stupid cocksucking son of a *****. I have had enough of your moronic, bull ****. If you really can't behave in public then you need to be banned from this site. What is really screwed up I'd I used to like you on this site.

You are absolutely the stupidest person the the face of the earth.
6/5/2016 8:27 PM

And furthermore. **** you, **** your dog, **** your cat. **** your teams. **** you and the horse you rode in on.
6/5/2016 8:30 PM
Posted by hughesjr on 6/5/2016 8:27:00 PM (view original):

Part of quiting is stopping your idiotic posting you stupid cocksucking son of a *****. I have had enough of your moronic, bull ****. If you really can't behave in public then you need to be banned from this site. What is really screwed up I'd I used to like you on this site.

You are absolutely the stupidest person the the face of the earth.
i haven't quit yet so I think im free to shitpost all i want.

also this was my favorite post of yours makes me like you a lot more
6/5/2016 8:30 PM
Posted by hughesjr on 6/5/2016 8:30:00 PM (view original):

And furthermore. **** you, **** your dog, **** your cat. **** your teams. **** you and the horse you rode in on.
my dog died in september

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH snap can we get a #fuck0nly going!?

#fuck0nly
6/5/2016 8:31 PM
If seble does not ban you for life.. Then I am done with WIS.
6/5/2016 8:31 PM
Posted by the0nlyis on 6/5/2016 8:31:00 PM (view original):

my dog died in september *******
He is likely much happier now then
6/5/2016 8:32 PM
Posted by hughesjr on 6/5/2016 8:31:00 PM (view original):
If seble does not ban you for life.. Then I am done with WIS.
I've asked him too but he won't :( not my fault

#fuck0nly
6/5/2016 8:32 PM
Posted by hughesjr on 6/5/2016 8:32:00 PM (view original):

probably he had cancer.

dog heaven > cancer

pretty ballsy to bring a mans dead dog into this because of his shitposting lol even I didn't stoop to the level of insulting everyone's pets.
6/5/2016 8:38 PM (edited)

That's funny.
6/5/2016 8:37 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 6/5/2016 8:37:00 PM (view original):

That's funny.
10/10 response time

9.5/10 quality

7/10 originality

10/10 grammar

10/10 no bad language

46.5/50 = 93%

That is an A level post
6/5/2016 8:40 PM
if I could cash out my existing seasons and credits, I would leave immediately - but since those costs seem sunk, I'm playing out the string.

Possioble that I'll be impressed enough by the new game to continue perhaps one team - but I'm expecting to move on

BUT, if folks who say quit now can convince WIS to cash out unused seasons and credits, I would be out the door immediately
6/5/2016 10:23 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...16 Next ▸
The Beta -- a blog Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.