For all the Negative Beta - Consider your actions Topic

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
6/14/2016 11:50 PM
folks who continue reflexively to praise the changes on the assumption that somehow they will be for the best should consider the effects of their actions

their blatant boosterism and cultish following of seble's announcement only serve to encourage the arguably misguided approach taken by WIS.

The decline of the game rests firmly on the shoulders of those who do not speak to power, who do not challenge authority.

They should hold their tongues and keep their praise - based on limited knowledge and experience - to themselves. Obviously, it is really a misstep to encourage by praise such misguided behavior.

I am being sarcastic. But isnt this about the same as the argument that folks who foresee problems should be good soldiers on behalf of the game and just keep their doubts and concerns to themselves? if you think not, whats the difference?
6/14/2016 11:53 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Every complaint that begins like this: “However, past experience … “ or continues like this: “over a period of years” is not really part of the conversation. It is nothing but background noise. That is what some veterans of this game have reduced themselves to. That is very sad to see.

Kudos to the veterans that are actually living in the present and cooperating to help produce what appears to be a promising beta so far. There are things that need work, obviously. But the progress is there to see for those who aren’t living in the past.

Obituaryconc, npb7768 and wvufan76, thank you for your posts. Well said.
6/15/2016 12:38 AM
Posted by CoachSpud on 6/15/2016 12:38:00 AM (view original):
Every complaint that begins like this: “However, past experience … “ or continues like this: “over a period of years” is not really part of the conversation. It is nothing but background noise. That is what some veterans of this game have reduced themselves to. That is very sad to see.

Kudos to the veterans that are actually living in the present and cooperating to help produce what appears to be a promising beta so far. There are things that need work, obviously. But the progress is there to see for those who aren’t living in the past.

So previous encounters with the company and its handling of releases and "upgrades" to games are meaningless and have no relevance to the current situation? Calling attention to the fact that patterns seem to be repeating themselves is "background noise"? Really?

How many times did you burn your hand touching the red glowing thing atop the stove when you were a child?

Experience matters. If you're not aware of history, you're doomed to repeat it.
6/15/2016 2:01 AM
which of those "complaints" begins with "however" or "past experiences" or "over a period of years"

none and because you don't know anything about this game you can't answer them and your god seble refuses too because he knows he can't answer them,

your in your 5th season here and think this shiny new update is all good without any knowledge of the game whatsoever how it works and how these updates will affect the game, its pathetic reading your vague posts of nothing but praising seble always avoiding anything of substance and propping up other sad coaches. you aren't convincing anyone the update is better your probably honestly getting more people coming out and saying the update is **** so actually maybe I should just try to get you to post more since you sound like an idiot and never actually say anything, literally everything you post is a carbon copy of what you last posted, "stop hating, seble is good, it's a beta, the updates will help, it looks good, good job shittycoach123 for being supportive"

someone jokingly said it and if it weren't for creating the account in november I'd believe it to be seble trying to raise support because we'd all know he'd do a **** job at that....

if anything since i raised **** more and more people have come out against the update(I'm not saying because of me). and i do hope people view all these "negative" posts and realize how bad a ******* job seble did regardless of whether this update "works" or not. literally ignoring the exact same ******* things posted over and over and over and over about what needs to be adressed first and completely missing atleast the top 5 suggestions, honestly top 10 and I could easily think of 15 better things than some dumb *** ******* update that just hides information from you and just makes it harder and longer to get the exact same information which is somehow ******* genius like you ***** think....
6/15/2016 2:21 AM (edited)
reading the beta forums has to be the most pathetic thing ever, sebles ******* beta basher thread is the 2nd most pathetic forum thread besides me cussing everyone out. Maybe if he had the balls to talk about the issues and not listen to a ******* echo chamber of 5 fuckwads he might realize he can put his 5 braincells to better use. Literally ignoring anything mully or dac says who are the most reasonable posters bringing up major issues, (while dac slowly descends into madness like I do listen to you douches). And you know what I ******* hope those on the fence leave and ******* HD fails because thats what seble and stupid *** HD get for going invisible for a huge period of time and ignoring any ******* thing posted. For a game that can't bring coaches in betting on an update that is supposed to "retain" coaches better is dumb as you're going to lose so many coaches and then sacks like tarvolon who stay build there 10 time defending national champ D3 teams that look like midmajor D1 with 30 coaches a division making any new coach set to endure a season of clicking through a retarded grading scaleand hoping they get lucky and their "prized recruit who probably sucks doesn't sign with a school with much less effort because we need more randomized factors in this game"

and you know if seble actually ******* listened to anyone with sense responding and made someactual ******* changes we wouldn't be sitting here, I do think there were some good idea's brought up(howeverfucking ruined by sebles stupid brain) like preferences, action points, and levels of scouting..... I don't think anyone wants to "leave" HD, everyone ****** off has been around and invested a lot of time into teams and has had HD be a significant form of entertainment, but seble has labeledus all as haters and won'r listen to anything because he'd rather listen to somecoaches with 5 seasons of coaching and cater to them thinking they might stay around longer if we ******* laughably taunt open jobs at D1 to them(yeh ******* respond to that thread chapel thats seble level stupidity in that dumb *** post of yours).

I swear to god if you ******* respond with :"why don't you ******* leave now" I'm gonna lose it even more than I did before, you know I still for some idioticdumb *** reason have hope seble isn't a ******* **** and can accept he's dumb as rocks and can make some changes that don't totally drive a significant portion of his entireuserbase off and force coaches that are propping up worlds with multiple teams to cut down because of the extrea time required for his ******* dumb *** "innovations"
6/15/2016 2:30 AM

only, hes already made a half dozen changes (plus probably two dozen bug fixes) and hes got a list of about 10 more changes he wants to get done in the next round, with more to come. how can you say he's not listening to anyone with sense? he's not listening to you, but if he was, he'd be proving your point.

seble has been acting on feedback from guys like OR and chapel, and many other reasonable HD coaches. you are so blinded by your bias its incredible.
6/15/2016 3:28 AM (edited)
Coachdud - go back to the kiddies table, the adults are having a conversation
6/15/2016 6:15 AM
Posted by CoachSpud on 6/15/2016 12:38:00 AM (view original):

Why is it promising? What improvements from the current game does it offer, in your opinion?
6/15/2016 7:04 AM
Spud is the proverbial pot calling kettle black. He is the ultimate background noise. He doesn't actually add any insight on his own, but tacks on a "rah rah" or "boo boo" to other's posts.
6/15/2016 7:16 AM
Only- reading your posts is like listening to a rap song on the radio. Stupid censorship. I want the real thing!
6/15/2016 7:23 AM
So far, except for the layout, there are no improvements.
6/15/2016 7:36 AM
Posted by zorzii on 6/15/2016 7:36:00 AM (view original):
So far, except for the layout, there are no improvements.
I disagree. Not having to send 10 scouting trips and still not knowing if a guard is high-high in speed is going to be nice.

Lengthening the cycles to 6 hours could also be a nice improvement.
6/15/2016 7:41 AM
My version is uncensored and HOLY COW...
6/15/2016 7:49 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...10 Next ▸
For all the Negative Beta - Consider your actions Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.