damn billyg, I didnt even realize those were old posts until you pointed it out.

On another note, the search function kind of sucks on here which is why a lot of people post the same question over and over. many would rather ask the question again rather than search 30 pages with so many different potential matches for the search.

Location wise, I've logged in from the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, Bahrain, Dubai, Italy, Spain, and Israel. 

I saw Vandydave was in Italy in 07, I wonder if it was the same time I was. I was there in December of 07 myself. 
5/7/2013 11:06 PM
Posted by yanks250125 on 5/7/2013 6:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cthomas22255 on 5/9/2010 9:03:00 PM (view original):
I've logged in from Turkey. I wonder what other countries people have logged in from.
I've logged in from the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Uganda, Kenya, Costa Rica, and the Netherlands (and Canada and Mexico, but those aren't really that surprising)
Uganda and Kenya as well for me
5/7/2013 11:20 PM
A little over 6600ft is where I did all my recruiting last season in Heber, AZ. I
Must've been high to recruit a couple of those guys.
5/8/2013 1:18 AM (edited)
I did my first ever recruiting season in Moscow, Russia.
5/8/2013 1:10 AM
I check scores and gameplan downstairs, but I like to do recruiting upstairs on the desktop where there are fewer distractions.
5/8/2013 2:28 AM
Posted by pumphead on 5/8/2013 2:28:00 AM (view original):
I check scores and gameplan downstairs, but I like to do recruiting upstairs on the desktop where there are fewer distractions.
so downstairs must be at 805 feet and upstairs is at 815 feet elevation?
5/8/2013 6:26 AM
One that hasn't been mentioned yet - I've logged in from Finland. On my honeymoon, I drove around 12 miles (each way) to find an internet cafe in Hawaii (that was the closest access), to gameplan during an NT run (ended up losing in the championship game). I don't think the new bride was too happy about that one.
5/8/2013 8:19 AM
I usually don't even bother logging in when I'm on vacation unless it's during recruiting, and even then my attitude is "if I get to log in, great, if not, **** it".

Vacation is a time for me to get away from the normal things in life. The last thing I want to be doing is looking for wifi or messing around with a computer because I do those things enough (probably too much) in the rest of my life.
5/8/2013 8:33 AM
Another one trying to login while back on my reservation in the UP of Michigan. I usually end up bouncing off a canadian tower and my cell bill skyrockets during my pow-wow! Lucky for me my company pays my cell bill :) I just make sure I access my company outlook once a day ... lol
5/8/2013 12:28 PM
Haven't read all the locations, but two years ago my vacation to Mt. Rainier and Olympic National Parks in Washington coincided with the recruiting window in Tark, forcing me to track down wi-fi connections in both locations (Rainier, easy...Olympic, not so easy...). I've also bummed a password for wi-fi in Yellowstone from a good friend on staff there so that I could check in on battles.

Hi, I'm rednu, and I'm an HD addict...

5/8/2013 2:05 PM
I won my National Title at Wisconsin La Crosse (Wooden) while in Jamaica.  Phone didn't work for s**t there, couldn't even gameplan until the Elite 8 cuz their wi-fi sucked.
5/8/2013 5:19 PM
Afghanistan (while deployed), Krgyzstan (in route to afghan and back to germany from deployments), Kuwait (going to and from r&r) Germany (stationed for 3 years),

The rest from traveling: Czech Republic, Italy, France, Hungary, Poland, Switzerland, Austria, Ireland.
5/8/2013 6:51 PM
I lived in Bolivia for 3 years and recruited from places higher than 11,000 ft elevation (La Paz)

I have also Logged in and game planned/recruited from all over the world:  

Peru, Bolivia, Brazil, Guatemala, DR, Kenya, South Africa, Swaziland, India, Thailand, Korea, Laos and several others.  (Not to mention the many airports in various countries)  Actually, my best recruiting class came somewhere between Bangkok and Seoul.  
5/8/2013 7:01 PM
I saw a few people post about Thailand. Im changing up what I do in the Army, and currently for the last 3 months been learning Thai, have about 2 months left. So hopefully one day I can add Thailand to my long list of places ive checked and/or recruited from!
5/8/2013 7:12 PM
I've never lost a game while in Australia. 7-0.
5/9/2013 7:39 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.