Hail Hail Petec Topic

I noticed he hasn't posted in a long time, but he just won a DI championship, and he treats the ladies with respect. HAIL HAIL PETEC
5/10/2010 8:58 AM
It's fitting that he won a title so close to Mothers Day. I bet he treats his mom with even more respect than regular ladies.
5/10/2010 9:10 AM
Tis all true, the dominator once again dominated the Smith world and won his 3rd D1 National Championship, making him the King of Smith. Of course the ladies were treated with respect and the female dogs known as Sebel and the ACC were smacked down.

Hail Hail PeteC, dominator of D1 Smith, the ACC, the sellout Blank and of course the new PeteC engine.
5/10/2010 10:45 AM
As the other team to finish the year with a W in their streak column, as well as the epic dominance displayed by said team on petec's home floor, i proclaim Ole Miss the true dominator of Smith.
5/10/2010 10:55 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By petec on 5/10/2010
Tis all true, the dominator once again dominated the Smith world and won his 3rd D1 National Championship, making him the King of Smith. Of course the ladies were treated with respect and the female dogs known as Sebel and the ACC were smacked down.

Hail Hail PeteC, dominator of D1 Smith, the ACC, the sellout Blank and of course the new PeteC engine.

not enough respect to spell Seble correct?
5/10/2010 11:25 AM
the planned field trip could change your mind peter, perhaps you and the creator will get along in person.
5/10/2010 12:52 PM
The chances of them letting the dominator through the door is about 25/1. You'd have a better chance hitting a trifecta in the Derby
5/10/2010 1:11 PM
don't doubt the greatness of the B, C.
5/10/2010 2:56 PM
The PeteC engine is going just as planned!
6/22/2010 9:12 AM
Does this mean we need to look forward to more petec championships and greater respect for the ladies?
6/22/2010 12:30 PM
No love for seble?
6/29/2010 10:28 PM
Posted by petec on 6/22/2010 9:12:00 AM (view original):
The PeteC engine is going just as planned!
You sure about that? Not sure how we pulled it off, but the boys at San Francisco knocked off the defending champs! Good game PeteC, but I'm sure that will be tough to swallow. Hopefully a certain SEC job opens up, and I can join you next year.
6/30/2010 3:58 AM
Hail Hail Petec Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.