Random Thread (title was chanaged upon request) Topic

My coaching names grow and grow.  Who will it be next?   If you guys have time why don't you examine every coach in the sim.  See if you think I am some other coaches. 

3/15/2012 7:10 PM
I'm pretty sure I don't like you, but I'm liking your posts more now that you've stopped with the attacks (and defenses) and started alternating between mocking yourself and mocking others.
3/15/2012 7:32 PM
Posted by llamanunts on 3/15/2012 7:33:00 PM (view original):
I'm pretty sure I don't like you, but I'm liking your posts more now that you've stopped with the attacks (and defenses) and started alternating between mocking yourself and mocking others.
Have we met? I don't remember meeting you.  I am never sure I would like or dislike anyone without meeting them face to face.   Someone remarked that they would rather shake the hand of Hitler and some others rather than mine.  I really have a problem with that.  Somebody really does have a problem if that is true.  Thanks for liking my posts.  I appreciate that comment.
3/15/2012 7:53 PM
+1
3/15/2012 8:34 PM
Posted by fredpaull on 3/15/2012 7:53:00 PM (view original):
Have we met? I don't remember meeting you.  I am never sure I would like or dislike anyone without meeting them face to face.   Someone remarked that they would rather shake the hand of Hitler and some others rather than mine.  I really have a problem with that.  Somebody really does have a problem if that is true.  Thanks for liking my posts.  I appreciate that comment.
Have you met Hitler?  You're contradicting yourself again.
3/15/2012 8:44 PM
Oh, I'd totally take you over Hitler, sure.
3/15/2012 8:52 PM
Okay, I admit it, I am fredpaull
3/15/2012 9:10 PM
this coach is crazy.
3/15
7:58 PM
emy1013

And by the way, your comment about seeing how "some seasons go south in a hurry" is easily explained. It's because you recruit GARBAGE. And when you recruit GARBAGE, the team is going to suffer for it. Of course you wouldn't know that ...
3/15
emy1013

...because by the time YOUR recruits have to play, you've already jumped ship to someone else's team that still has quality recruits. It's not rocket science Fred (although to you it may seem like it), you recruit bad players, the team ends up being ...
3/15
emy1013

...bad. You recrfuit terrible players, the team ends up being terrible. Pretty easy concept to follow. Stick around with a team for more than a season, actually have to play YOUR recruits, and you'll quickly understand what I mean. Try winning ...
3/15
emy1013

...with your own guys instead of leeching off of someone else's success (for once). A novel approach, I know, and obviously something that you don't have the guts (or knowledge) to do. CACC coaches, don't worry, in about two seasons he'll have to ...
3/15
emy1013

...use his own garbage players and he'll end up jumping ship to another conference with another ready-built team. Of course, he'll have trashed not one, but two of the teams in our conference, but I'll be more than happy to have two bad teams than ...
3/15
emy1013

...to have this guy coaching in our conference. Every single time Fred, every single time.
3/15
7:48 PM
emy1013

Ironically enough, about halfway through is where you get called out, "again", and made to look silly. Figures you would stop there, probably hit way too close to home for you to continue. Every time Coach, every single time.
3/15
7:46 PM
emy1013

Every time Coach, every single time.
3/15/2012 9:12 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 3/15/2012 8:44:00 PM (view original):
You are being funny. Hitler was not funny.
3/15/2012 9:14 PM
Posted by dapperduck on 3/15/2012 9:10:00 PM (view original):
Okay, I admit it, I am fredpaull
You too? Appears I am not alone....
3/15/2012 9:19 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 3/15/2012 8:44:00 PM (view original):
you might be one of the smarter coaches in the sim........
3/15/2012 9:23 PM
You know what's funny Fred?  You're posting all my comments to you from our Coaches Corner, yet you have no response to them, none whatsoever.  Leads me to believe that since you're not responding to them that you probably agree with them.  So you're quoting all my posts, what's your point?  Nothing in any of them is untrue and if there is something untrue, I'd certainly like for you to point it out.  Thank you.

P.S.  If Fredpaull is also Irapost, then he is also Abelemons.  And if the Irapost thing is accurate, then it REALLY explains a lot.  Was in a conference with him several seasons back and several coaches in that conference had issues with the guy.  The same type of issues that were brought up here now that I think about it.
3/15/2012 11:33 PM
Posted by coachgunnar on 3/15/2012 9:12:00 PM (view original):
this coach is crazy.
3/15
emy1013

And by the way, your comment about seeing how "some seasons go south in a hurry" is easily explained. It's because you recruit GARBAGE. And when you recruit GARBAGE, the team is going to suffer for it. Of course you wouldn't know that ...
3/15
emy1013

...because by the time YOUR recruits have to play, you've already jumped ship to someone else's team that still has quality recruits. It's not rocket science Fred (although to you it may seem like it), you recruit bad players, the team ends up being ...
3/15
emy1013

...bad. You recrfuit terrible players, the team ends up being terrible. Pretty easy concept to follow. Stick around with a team for more than a season, actually have to play YOUR recruits, and you'll quickly understand what I mean. Try winning ...
3/15
emy1013

...with your own guys instead of leeching off of someone else's success (for once). A novel approach, I know, and obviously something that you don't have the guts (or knowledge) to do. CACC coaches, don't worry, in about two seasons he'll have to ...
3/15
emy1013

...use his own garbage players and he'll end up jumping ship to another conference with another ready-built team. Of course, he'll have trashed not one, but two of the teams in our conference, but I'll be more than happy to have two bad teams than ...
3/15
emy1013

...to have this guy coaching in our conference. Every single time Fred, every single time.
3/15
7:48 PM
emy1013

Ironically enough, about halfway through is where you get called out, "again", and made to look silly. Figures you would stop there, probably hit way too close to home for you to continue. Every time Coach, every single time.
3/15
7:46 PM
emy1013

Every time Coach, every single time.
Don't know why you decided to pick this one Fred, all it's about is the fact that you can't recruit and you jump ship as soon as your team starts it's inevitable downward slide.  A quick check of your resume makes it easy to confirm that this is accurate.  This is like shooting fish in a barrel and it's actually starting to get really fun (and despite what you claim, it's OBVIOUSLY hit a nerve if you took the time to post it here.  But good ahead Fred, tell us how WE'RE all taking this too seriously, ha ha).
3/15/2012 11:39 PM
Posted by emy1013 on 3/15/2012 11:34:00 PM (view original):
You know what's funny Fred?  You're posting all my comments to you from our Coaches Corner, yet you have no response to them, none whatsoever.  Leads me to believe that since you're not responding to them that you probably agree with them.  So you're quoting all my posts, what's your point?  Nothing in any of them is untrue and if there is something untrue, I'd certainly like for you to point it out.  Thank you.

P.S.  If Fredpaull is also Irapost, then he is also Abelemons.  And if the Irapost thing is accurate, then it REALLY explains a lot.  Was in a conference with him several seasons back and several coaches in that conference had issues with the guy.  The same type of issues that were brought up here now that I think about it.
emy, you just go on and believe what you want. Your words speak for you. I won't post your last comments on "our" chat board as I know you really didn't mean what you said, about the bad man you said you would rather shake hands with than me. Still, you put me in the catagory with people like the bad man/men and that told more about you than anything you have said.  Your disrespectful comments about me continue. Thank you and I understand what you are saying.
3/15/2012 11:41 PM
Oh well, it's fun calling Fred out and catching him in all of his lies and contradictions, but it's a bit TOO easy, so I think I'm gonna move on to other things (kind of like how Fred moves on from team to team to team to team, well you get my point).  Have fun Fred or Coachgunnar or Irapost or whomever you are.  Hope you decide to stick with your two new teams for more than a season or two.  Would be really interesting to see if you could actually win with your own recruits.......wait, what am I thinking, he's not gonna stay.  Oh well, have fun jumping from team to team,  if that's the way you want to play, hey man, go for it.  Continue winning with other coaches recruits.  If you can get some satisfaction out of that, good for you.  Can't understand how you would or could, but to each his own I guess.  Bye Fred, have a wonderful HD career and good night.
3/15/2012 11:45 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9...14 Next ▸
Random Thread (title was chanaged upon request) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.