Paging seble.... Topic

On that note, I'm so upset I don't live in Ohio anymore.  It was nice to think that my vote mattered.
10/26/2012 8:52 AM
Speaking of Ohio.... did you know WIS was founded in Cincinnati, OH by Tarek Kamil who developed Hoops Dynasty and actually cared about improving and continued development of this game when Fox Sports offered him a large sum of money to buy out the company and then  they appointed a guy named Seble to be in charge of the game who disappeared when Fox decided that this gold mine that they were sitting on was something to put on the back burner and rot while their other crappy games were improved?
10/26/2012 9:25 AM
Didn't Tarek stay on for awhile and run the game after the buyout?

Tarek used to drive me crazy...he found it impossible to apologize or admit an error

10/26/2012 9:40 AM
but hey, hurry and go sign up for Hardball dynasty.  Limited time only, $4.95.  Why bother marketing HD when there are maybe 2 games left in the MLB season and college basketball is just a few weeks off?   Epic fail
10/26/2012 9:49 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by alblack56 on 10/26/2012 9:40:00 AM (view original):

Tarek used to drive me crazy...he found it impossible to apologize or admit an error

thats about the nicest way i could say it... he just took **** WAY too personally, like if the game was not perfect, we were calling him a failure, or something. (and yeah he was on for at least a couple years after the buyout and maybe more)
10/26/2012 10:51 AM
Posted by gillispie1 on 10/26/2012 10:51:00 AM (view original):

thats about the nicest way i could say it... he just took **** WAY too personally, like if the game was not perfect, we were calling him a failure, or something. (and yeah he was on for at least a couple years after the buyout and maybe more)
but yet he still added me as a friend on facebook, even after I started numerous threads calling him out.  However he ALWAYS responded even if he was in full defense mode.
10/26/2012 11:11 AM
Good luck with this guys.  The NBA SIM folks have been waiting YEARS to even hear from seble, yet alone get an update.  It's obvious that he and/or Fox don't give a rat's @ss about the site.  (and this comes from a long-time player who used to recruit people to the site)  It truly is sad what has happened to this once great site as far as product quality and especially customer service. 
10/26/2012 11:15 AM
Posted by tdiddy3 on 10/26/2012 11:11:00 AM (view original):
Posted by gillispie1 on 10/26/2012 10:51:00 AM (view original):

but yet he still added me as a friend on facebook, even after I started numerous threads calling him out.  However he ALWAYS responded even if he was in full defense mode.
i mean, i did like the guy, i didnt mean to make it sound like i didnt. he made this game and i like it too. just that one attribute of him made you want to punch a hole in a wall...
10/26/2012 11:33 AM
It may be radical, and I wouldn't say I'm advocating it, however, the United States was formed based on John Locke's Social Contract Theory. In layman's terms, Locke states that if a government violates the rights given to it by the people, the people have a right to abolish it and start a new government.

I think that may be extreme at this point, however, I think the only way to stop us from spinning out of control is to STOP CAREER POLITICIANS. When your main goal is to be reelected, you aren't doing your job. If we could put term limits on Senate and House seats, we could make politicians concentrate on governing, not reelection. 

Of course, the people that would need to make this decision are the same ones who are making political careers. 

10/27/2012 3:04 AM
Posted by caesari on 10/27/2012 3:05:00 AM (view original):
It may be radical, and I wouldn't say I'm advocating it, however, the United States was formed based on John Locke's Social Contract Theory. In layman's terms, Locke states that if a government violates the rights given to it by the people, the people have a right to abolish it and start a new government.

I think that may be extreme at this point, however, I think the only way to stop us from spinning out of control is to STOP CAREER POLITICIANS. When your main goal is to be reelected, you aren't doing your job. If we could put term limits on Senate and House seats, we could make politicians concentrate on governing, not reelection. 

Of course, the people that would need to make this decision are the same ones who are making political careers. 

indeed.. thats why i get so hopeless this time every 4 years... its the greedy, corrupt career politicians who we need to try to break up the party power complexes and the government power complexes, to get things back to being run in the interests of the people. i totally support limiting congressional terms and that ****, and reducing government spending and power, but with the power hungry bastards being the only ones who can do it, it seems like we have a better chance of pigs learning to fly. maybe if americans would really get into this ****, we'd have a fighting chance, but as long as most people dont really care and stay out of politics, except maybe to vote for the guy they'd rather have a beer with, i think we are screwed.
10/27/2012 3:14 AM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
Paging seble.... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.