Looking for some villains... Topic

Wooden D3- [USA South basketball conference].

Come check us out! [We have] 3 schools that are currently open [in the best rated conference of the non-big 4].

Competitive conference with an active coaches corner! [And we'll get to beat the heroes in NJ straight up in the 4MBCPMBBT tournament next season! Plus, we offer the required competitive advantage that comes with being a villain! New coaches this season get double, yes double! the recruiting bonus money of NJ!]

Check us out! We're evil!

[smiley face icon not included...because we're evil]
12/5/2012 12:45 PM
Just signed up.  Hopefully I can compete with you evil dudes.
12/5/2012 1:10 PM
Ha...love the marketing, jsajsa. Wooden D3 is going be fun in the seasons to come. :)
12/5/2012 1:57 PM
only 40 minutes left join while u can
12/5/2012 3:20 PM
The evil league of evil is watching so beware!
12/5/2012 10:30 PM
Bump

Above mostly still applies... but we will NOT be playing NJ in this year's tourney because they LOST to the CCIW while we BEAT St. Louis *evil smirk* (jk, guys, glad you are full)

Would love to fill some of our 3 spots in the USA South. C-, C, and C+ prestiges, the two latter were human coached the past couple seasons. Our west division is on par with just about any 6 team division in the world (10 postseason spots the past 2 seasons), we just need some humans up East!

1/23/2013 11:32 AM (edited)
Nice...too bad smallville doesn't have a D3 team.
1/23/2013 11:35 AM
I swear I have to stop reading these ads. I have more teams than I know what to do with. At least I haven't started any 2-a-day worlds yet. Oh well, should be fun. Maybe I'll learn a thing or two from y'all veteran guys. Still never made it to the second round of an NT. 
1/23/2013 3:13 PM
I hear you, tarvolon... just got pulled into Naismith. Two a day worlds are still where I draw the line. Welcome!
1/23/2013 3:26 PM
come on guys only one spot left in the usa south get it while u can.
1/23/2013 5:28 PM
Posted by dacj501 on 12/5/2012 10:30:00 PM (view original):
The grade that you receive will be the last we swear, so make the bad horse gleeful, or he'll make you his mare. 
1/23/2013 6:14 PM
Posted by dacj501 on 12/5/2012 10:30:00 PM (view original):
1/23/2013 6:36 PM
Bump for new Wooden openings...

We had a full conference last season but two left the world and one moved to DII. The USA South has more bonus recruiting money this season than anyone else on the east coast - I believe only the Midwest probably has more. Plus we finally get that tourney matchup with NJ this season that is years in the making!!!

Ferrum graduated most of the team... if you are brave and think you are good at this game...

Averett/Methodist are easy rebuilds we would like to fill. Averett graduated 6 off a 2nd round NT appearance, so the bonus money and prestige will help get your own guys in quickly. Methodist also has a lot of open slots but apk brought in 4 very good freshmen last season so with a good class now, they're only a season away. All openings are in the East division so you only have to get your *** kicked by the ridiculously stacked West 6 times!!!

3/14/2013 8:50 AM
Looking for some villains... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.